Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh. I can't stand that. Please consider the recipient, and the mess they are going to have to clean up, before putting confetti in gift wrap. It's not cute, it's not fun, in my opinion it shows latent hostility, to put confetti in gift wrap.

Last edited:

duckdodgers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ugh. I can't stand that. Please consider the recipient, and the mess they are going to have to clean up, before putting confetti in gift wrap. It's not cute, it's not fun, in my opinion it shows latent hostility, to put confetti in gift wrap.
Unless the recipient literally takes the confetti and tosses it about the room, I don't see the issue.  One can easily reach into a bag, grab an item, shake off a few pieces, and put the few rogue pieces back with minimal trouble...

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you don't know it's there, it goes everywhere. Even when you do know it's there it makes a mess. It's awful stuff. I wish people would think before using it, and then NOT use it. It's worse than those Styrofoam packing peanuts.

duckdodgers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you don't know it's there, it goes everywhere. Even when you do know it's there it makes a mess. It's awful stuff. I wish people would think before using it, and then NOT use it. It's worse than those Styrofoam packing peanuts.
I guess I don't stick my hand in random bags without first looking inside.  Seems like a good policy to follow in general- you never know what could be in there
  Either way, it does seem unnecessary when tissue paper will do the job but I don't see the big deal.

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I'm not going to wrap something up in paper, I'd much rather just hand the person their gift unwrapped than put it into a frilly little bag. When I see something is wrapped, it is clear that the person cared enough to do so. I see bags as a way of avoiding work and effort by just throwing something into a bag with a piece of tissue paper to be done with it.
No worries! Feel free to deliver my new Galaxy S III to me personally! You don't have to wrap it ;)

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For kiddo gifts I do wrapping hubby and I just go shopping together and we each get something we want.........

I always wrapped etc, but I do not have the room in my apt to do s- plus I find I can get bulk packages of gift bags & paper pretty cheap..... 

I did wrap all my SS gifts...... individually. ;)

I love wrapping it is just a financial/time thing. Not only do you have to buy paper you have to buy boxes sometimes, tape, ribbons,etc.......

For birthdays and such with only like 1 gift, I will wrap.

Bandit has a tissue paper addiction.. so he always has to "help"

Last edited:

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually do both, but my favorite is wrapping paper. Even if I'm not the most perfect wrapper in the world :lol3: