When will she meow?

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of my cats do not meow very often except for Pepper and Heidi.

Pepper MEOWS OFTEN BUT when she meows- it's SILENT! I found that out when I was showing a hearing co worker a video of Pepper meowing her head off and she said she couldn't hear any meowing from Pepper.. I LOVE it when Pepper meows- she opens her mouth WIDE to meow!
So cute!

Heidi meows a lot too and from what other people have told me, her meow is a soft, raspy, almost squeeky meow. She likes to meow at me when I bring her food and to scold me for leaving her alone (she HATES being alone).

Spike's meow has a sweet little meow, almost a kitten voice. He tend to meow if he wants me to kiss him..

I am trying to film Buddy, Tango and Zebra when they meows so I can have hearing friends listen and let me know what their meows sound like! It's hard cuz they don't meow often!

It's ironic- I WANT my cats to meow more but they don't while many of my hearing friends complains about their cat(s) meowing too much! I think it's sooo cute whenever they meows. Whenever I see them meowing, it makes my heart MELT!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you can have my Tiger... He meows on repeat like a broken record. LOL he meows at all hours of the night, talks back to you, tells me what to do. My bf gets frustrated (its his cat) I love his personality... We have great conversations. You should post those videos some day!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Oh you can have my Tiger... He meows on repeat like a broken record. LOL he meows at all hours of the night, talks back to you, tells me what to do. My bf gets frustrated (its his cat) I love his personality... We have great conversations. You should post those videos some day!
I posted them here a while ago in the furpictures section for people to tell me what Pepper, Heidi & Spike sounded like!
You can check them out at the following links - http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=110500 - Pepper http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118368 - Heidi & Spike
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=112195 - Pepper

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have sound at work so I will check them tonight after we get our computer back from geek squad (had to restore it from a virus)... Looking forward to it!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think its fine she just saw the vet about 4 times since I got her (almost three months ago)! Her reactions show she is very attentive and hears just fine!