When Thumper met Cosmo...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Things are still going great. They have chilled out a bit more and are either playing or sleeping. The past couple of days ive kept them together all day and just put cosmo in his room to sleep at night. I still think he's a bit young to have full roam of the house like thumper does.

I have food, water and kitty litter on the main floor and also in cosmo's room which I leave the door open and they drink, eat and use each others litter box, which I think is a big move for thumper to let him do that. I give them wet food in the morning and at night. I put cosmo's in the kitchen and thumpers in the hallway and they leave a bit left over and each will nibble on the others till its gone.

I just went looking for them and found Thumper sleeping in the kitty carrier and couldnt find cosmo. I looked in the back of the carrier and cosmo was in there also fast asleep. it was so cute!!! I went to get my camera but then got up and followed me downstairs. darn!

Last night Cosmo grabbed the feather on the stick and ran away with it and thumper was chasing the end of the stick. ha ha

Oh the fun

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

They are so adorable together!! I love the photos and the captions.

Oh, and may I make a request for more of these...?
they sound like they're doing great! typical top cat behavior
they're both very beautiful, as well!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds so great Keith!!! I would've LOVED to see pics of them cuddling in the carrier.....mine have still only cuddled twice. They sleep side by side, but not lovey dovey....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I got a good one of them sharing breakfast this morning. heh

Smackdown on the ironing board

The Thumper chill out

Gotta Pose for the camera

And finally its my chair

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwee! How cute are those pics!! I love the one of Thumber running after Cosmo! Adorable kitties!