When the weather gets warm...

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm looking forward to gardening now that I have room for it
I'm also looking forward to opening up all the windows and listening to the birds.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it's been warm here for quite a while now and I couldn't be happier about it! So far I've been hitting the beach, surfing, tanning, going to pool parties, playing sports outdoors, and just generally enjoying my favorite season of the year.
I wear flip-flops year round regardless of weather so I can't say that that's an exciting point of warm weather for me, but all of the outdoor activities are really what I get excited about!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Well it's been warm here for quite a while now and I couldn't be happier about it! So far I've been hitting the beach, surfing, tanning, going to pool parties, playing sports outdoors, and just generally enjoying my favorite season of the year.
I wear flip-flops year round regardless of weather so I can't say that that's an exciting point of warm weather for me, but all of the outdoor activities are really what I get excited about!
I am crying over your post. This weekend was so nice and not it is awful. Has not stopped raining.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

I am crying over your post. This weekend was so nice and not it is awful. Has not stopped raining.
Aw I'm sorry doll! You should come visit for the weekend. We're surfing Fri and Sat. Cat people are always invited to come stay with me!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aw I'm sorry doll! You should come visit for the weekend. We're surfing Fri and Sat. Cat people are always invited to come stay with me!
That is a great idea, but plane, sky, high, NOWAY!!! I guess I get to stick to the rain and flooding

amandaofcols

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

i DON'T LIKE YOU!
I wanna play on the beach and go to pool parties....
It is warm here though! it'll be up in the high 70's low 80's all week and the mid-80's this weekend !!
I already got sunburnt too!
I was doing some gardening this past weekend...

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Amandaofcols

i DON'T LIKE YOU!
I wanna play on the beach and go to pool parties....
It is warm here though! it'll be up in the high 70's low 80's all week and the mid-80's this weekend !!
I already got sunburnt too!
I was doing some gardening this past weekend...
Well the offer to come visit stands for you too! My roomie and I love visitors and we'd love to take you to the beach with us!!!!

jdpesz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want to get back on my bicycle. I've really been slacking in that area, and I'm way out of shape. I also want to get out and take pictures of all the cool sights around here, like Deception Pass, Chuckanut Drive, Whitehorse, the San Juan Islands, there's a ton of stuff to shoot around here. And of course there's the Zoo.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now its about 65*.... high of 77 today!

I'm sure glad its getting warm, more nights sitting outside on the patio enjoying a drink or two!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're headed for the mid-70's today, although expecting storms later on.

Another thing I thought of about the arrival of warm weather, although I wouldn't say I enjoy it exactly, is doing yardwork. Was out cutting the grass last night and so were many of the neighbors. It took longer than usual because I kept stopping to talk to people out in their yards or walking by with their kids and/or dog. It's so nice to reconnect with people that I haven't seen all winter!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

The only thing I like about the fair is the food!
I am excited for the fair this year! I think I will be at the HS booth(not my dad's-if he even has one)!

I am so excited to be able to take the dogs to the lake. The Lab will dive right into the water, the "mongrel" isn't so sure. I love walking Twitch & Lily outside. It's nice to see the sun....although I am as white as a sheet. I am NOT looking forward to mowing the lawn...it takes almost 6 hours to do it all!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dusted off the sandals yesterday, that feels like summer to me! I did notice I had to cut my toenails though...

I'm looking forward to relaxing on lovely long warm evenings, and going swimming outdoors.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I am excited for the fair this year!
I don't remember the last time I MISSED the fair back home!

I love all the food they have, although thats pretty much the only reason I go!

The shakes you can get there are SO yummy!