When do you wrap your holiday presents???

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I usually wrap the week before Christmas if I can time it when the kitties are sleeping.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once all the present shopping is done, BF and I discuss a wrapping theme for the season - cue the following conversations:

Me "This year, I think we could use colours x and y for the wrapping paper and ribbons what do you think hon?"
BF "Sure."

Later, when we are getting the wrapping paper, we will discover that we can't get the perfect ribbons in colours x and y and have this conversation:

Me "Darn, why can't they have ribbons in colour x? Even colour y would be fine! This is such a pain (as I look through all the choices available)... what do you think of colour z? It tones with colours x and y."
BF "I don't know."
Me "You're not helping."
BF "I am helping. I'll support any decision you make."
Me "These are mostly for your family!"
BF "They don't care how we wrap 'em. Here, what about these ones? They're colour y."
Me "But they're all glimmery and shimmery. I don't like it. I think it looks tacky and it doesn't match the style of the wrapping paper."
BF "Fine."
Me "Do you think that I should just make my own ribbon - this one is pretty much what I want."
BF "How much does it cost?"

And so on.

Eventually, after are triumphal return with wrapping supplies, I will wrap the presents for BF and everybody else, then BF will hide and wrap my presents.