When do you WISH you had a camera handy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

I am ALWAYS trying to catch a pic of Waffle mid-yawn. I think she knows this though she either refuses to yawn until I've left or will turn her head and do it so I can't get a good shot. She must think she's real cute for that.

The other times I wish I had one is when Waffle is freaking out. She'll jump so high in the air and do all sorts of crazy tricks and I can never catch her!!!

There's just TOO many times that I wish I had my camera ready!!
I want more pictures of Waffle too!!!

roundy604

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just a few minutes ago I wished I had a camera. Coco was sticking her head through our verticle blinds and it was just too cute!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had Pepper and Scooter on one of their supervised outside visits, and Pepper decided Scooter was too close to my parked car. She grabbed him by the scruff and tried to drag him back to where they were playing. He is nearly full grown now, but Pepper still thinks of him as her baby. He was howling in protest, but he finally came with her. It was hilarious!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Samwise sleeps in the cutest positions unfortunately he wants to be right next to me touching me or on me and of course wakes up the moment I reach for the camera. Gandalf on the other hand will snuggle into my lap when I'm on the computer and cuddle in close to me and nap half on my lap half in my arms.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I had Pepper and Scooter on one of their supervised outside visits, and Pepper decided Scooter was too close to my parked car. She grabbed him by the scruff and tried to drag him back to where they were playing. He is nearly full grown now, but Pepper still thinks of him as her baby. He was howling in protest, but he finally came with her. It was hilarious!
Scooter: Aw maw, let me go plaaaaaaaaaaay! There are birdies to chase!
Pepper: Now son, mother knows best!
Scooter: (in whiny, South Park Eric Cartman voice) But moooooooooooooooooom
Pepper: (grabbing onto Scooter by the scruff of his neck) In now or I'm putting you in time out!

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is my favorite..
Mike (my fiancee) brings home his football cards from the hobby store in a LITTLE bag.
After one of his trips, the empty bag was left between us on the couch. Mini, of course, has to stick her nosy little nose in it, & it gets stuck on her head! So she just sits there on the couch with this tiny bag over her head, while we are laughing so hard. I ended up taking it off because I felt bad about us laughing at her, so I never got the camera.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everytime I look at Sash I wish I had a camera.