When Do the Secret Santa Sign-Ups Begin?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont think Im good to sign up
Things have been sooooo crazy busy at my house I have had zero time to be online. Things are finally slowing down but not much.

If I cant participate Im definately gonna read about it because SS is always a great time participating or not because things get crazy and are hilarious!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee...I thought once you satisfied the membership time and/or the post amount, you were good forever. Maybe not?

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Gee...I thought once you satisfied the membership time and/or the post amount, you were good forever. Maybe not?
I think that's right, but I'm just never sure... I've had more than my share of craziness and life up in the air lately that I question a lot of things...

Amanda

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, what I say is I've slept since I read those rules last!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I thought so too, but I could be mistaken!

7 sleeps

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw the cutest thing. It was an outdoor statue of a bear with a sign that said "wipe your paws." The bear was holding up one leg, and on closer inspection, I noticed he had a little gnome squashed on the bottom of his foot. For some reason, I thought about the people here.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 sleeps!!

there is an additional yearly requirement beyond the initial post and membership time length in order to keep SS to folks that are at least semi-active current members

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

2 sleeps!!

there is an additional yearly requirement beyond the initial post and membership time length in order to keep SS to folks that are at least semi-active current members
It's not as much fun if there's people who stopped posting years ago, and come back JUST for SS - nobody knows them, they don't know the person they're buying for. The whole point is that we're buying fun gifts for friends who we have gotten to know

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

It's not as much fun if there's people who stopped posting years ago, and come back JUST for SS - nobody knows them, they don't know the person they're buying for. The whole point is that we're buying fun gifts for friends who we have gotten to know
What are they? I hope I qualify.... I was MIA for a bit there.....

Will it help if I make this?

Recipie Here:

http://www.raspberricupcakes.com/201...-tam-cake.html

Can you say... GIANT TIM TAM!?!?!?!?

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on in a few weeks....

Hopefully...I can still get into SS this year.

Half the fun is stalking your SS to find out more about who they are and what they like.

I always like buying for others.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooooh that giant tim tam looks AMAZING!!! we haven't got tim tams in the uk, but I think penguins are the equivalent.
I hope I qualify for ss this year, my cats are still playing with some of the amazing toys they have received in the past, and I enjoyed shopping for my ss so much! I can understand why there are minimum annual post requirements though.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hold your pants on, Ashley!
I will be posting the sign-up thread in approximately 15 hours (12 noon EST
)

and Danielle, that Tim-Tam cake looks positively sinful
nom nom nom!!!

The yearly requirements aren't much, 15 posts between March 1st and August 1st of this year

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

hold your pants on, Ashley!
I will be posting the sign-up thread in approximately 15 hours (12 noon EST
)
I am going to have to put an alert in my phone for 11:55am so I can jump right on that!