when did you know you transformed your S/O into a cat lover?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always had cats, therefore I would never consider dating, much less living with someone who didn't love them

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

He tolerates my pets, and that's really all I can ask for, considerring I have 66 snakes, 2 bearded dragons, fish, a dog, and currently 3 cats (still dunno if I'll be able to keep both the kittens).
Did you say 66 snakes? You are snake rich!

DH lovs cats. He's not much into dogs, though he cannot tolerate crueltly to them, either.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really didn't do it, Tailer did. It was the day DH called me at work and told me that he had found a tiny little kitten in a cage behind one of the local municipal buildings that was waiting for animal control to come and put it down, so he stole it. He took it to the vet and had it checked out, dewormed and flea dipped then brought it home. Tailer's been sleeping with us ever since.

cazlee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I lucked out. My better half had a cat already. Also named Peanut. We're both 'animal people' in general tho.

The day he brought home Moo was bliss though

misskitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My beau has always liked cats, but he was never at my level of love/obsession. He has been severely allergic to cats his whole life. Well, when he got me, he got two cats. He took allergy medication daily. Soon, the cats were like his babies. A few months later, the male cat contracted FIP, which is 100% fatal. My boyfriend cried like a baby over that. A few months later, we saw a big, fat white cat outside. It was winter, so it was very cold and snowy. I said, "I want to help the cat, but we really shouldn't bring him in here. He might be better outside." My boyfriend convinced me that we needed to lure the kitty inside, give him food, and keep him warm. We spent hours outside in the middle of the night in below 0 weather trying to lure that cat inside. Every part of our bodies was numb. I knew he was 100% converted that night.