Admin
Purraise

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After reading that story three thoughts spring to mind instantly:
  1. I have got to sign up for Reddit!
  2. Wow! They make a cardboard TARDIS for cats?!
  3. I hope she knows to keep that Austrian snow globe somewhere the cats can't push it off and break it. It would be really nasty if she were to lose one (or more) of her cats to the poisonous liquid they put in snow globes.
Margret

Last edited:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! That’s so cool! I bet her cat’s favorite part was that giant box. :happycat:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That’s so cool! I bet her cat’s favorite part was that giant box. :happycat:
Especially if there were more little boxes inside. Have you seen that YouTube video of the giant cat maze made with boxes?

Margret

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Especially if there were more little boxes inside. Have you seen that YouTube video of the giant cat maze made with boxes?

Margret
No I haven’t, but it sounds very cute! Do you have a link?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's pretty cool! I wasn't able to do the Reddit secret Santa this year, but I did it last year and it was a lot of fun. I don't know what I would have done if Bill Gates was my Santa. :lol:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so much fun! I wish I could do that for Charlie!
I might have enough boxes for it, but I'd have to rent a gymnasium to lay it out! :lol:

I can’t believe I haven’t seen that video before! Especially since I love Cole and Marmelade. :loveeyes:
I have trouble believing that myself, since I'm pretty sure I posted it in Funny pictures and memes a few months ago.

Margret