What's your superpower?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted in another thread how I have sensitivity/sensory issues where they are extremely heightened. I was referring specifically to my sense of touch in that post, (although all my senses are a little squirrely) in that I can feel even the littlest thing on my skin, or on the bottom of my foot, or a wrinkle in my clothes or sheets etc...I jokingly said that I guess it's my superpower....dumb superpower, as it's more annoying than helpful, but I digress.
I think I have a few other "superpowers" that I could list as well but I thought, I would ask everyone here first....

Whether it's useless or not does not matter. Whether it helps or hinders does not matter. Do you have a unique ability? Do you consistently do things more than the average person? Do you have a personality trait that is so strong that you can't control it?
Have fun with this...

What's your superpower?

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I have a super smeller. I can always smell smoke from distant wildfires, or pollen and things like that, before others can. My spouse tells me I'm crazy but I tell him I know what I'm talking about--superpowers don't lie! :lol:
superhero.gif

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have good hearing, it can be bad especially when I can hear stuff other people can't until they turn down the TV or music. I end up saying turn the TV down now listen. But the good thing about it was I could tell what the kid's were muttering when they were in trouble. ;) I'm definitely not a fan of noise.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
My super power is adopting cats with issues!!!
3 in a row! One diabetic, one IBD and mega colon and third one with vomiting issues and FORLS. Ugh!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very in tune with animals for one. I'm autistic so I struggle connecting with people, but animals are a different story. I can recognize little changes in behavior of my animals.

Other little "superpowers" I guess I have are being that I'm autistic, I have noise sensitivities, so I hear a lot of things that most people don't.

I also have a form of synesthesia called spatial sequence synesthesia where I view sequential things in specific locations. I've noticed it since I was a kid and the numbers have always been in the same location in my head.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
My grandmother had perfect pitch, and while she didn’t pass that super power on to me, I can hear the slightest off-key note whether it’s sung or played on an instrument, whether a live performance or a recording, classical or rock. One of the reasons I always enjoyed listening to Steve Perry of Journey is that he almost never missed a note.