whats your style??

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jeanie, hahahahaaaa, you are so funny!!!!!!!!! Lorie does flirt w/ the camera and the hubby's, you are so right!!!! And Doug is a big jerk, that is why I'd never apply for the show....I'd get him for my luck, and I'd end up being so pissed off!!!

Verne is definitly the best, my husband thinks so too!!!!!! I'd be easy going, but don't touch my hardwood floors!!!!!!!!!! Or else!!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jeanie, Dtolle!!!! You are sooo funny!! But I do the same!! When I see someone heading towards beautiful natural wood with a paintbrush I start yelling!!! Hahahahah!!! DON'T DOOOO ITTTTTT!!! hahahaha :LOL:
I LOVE decorating and I like alot of traditional designs - but with some modern stuff thrown in, I like the look of them together. I hat it though when these "design" people (in the show) go into a home and do every wall a different colour!! UGH!! Like the other day, this lady wanted her kitchen done, ... what did they do?? Gave her yellow walls.... hmmmm.. ok..... then, LIME GREEN painted doors/cupboards.... THEN put a massive great bright PINK painted frame arouns all the windows!!!! BLEAH!!!! It looked like a darn dolls house!! (a bad one at that!! hahah) :LOL:

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anyone would like to see Doug from Trading Spaces do the infamous theater/family room, it's being repeated tonight on TLC, 8:00, 9:00 EST. There are two programs tonight and I think the repeat is on first at 8:00, but I'm not sure. It could be the second show at 9:00 EST

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep, the repeat of Doug's famous theatre room is on tonight at 8pm on TLC..............I am watching it just so I can gag again!!!

The one at 9 is supposed to be an all new episode. I can't wait, I love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!