What's your sign? ;) And are you REALLY like that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aries are assertive, dynamic and yes, can be leaders WITH a bad temper!
But they have passion, which is why I relate well to my Aries rising.

Originally Posted by captiva

I don't know about my sign really - other than they are leaders and have a bad temper (I think). I'm a Aries. Is there a website to get this information off of?

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris, a short blurb on Aries...
--------------
Sun in Aries

When the Sun is in Aries, we feel inspired to spontaneity, like we can do anything because we're absolutely indomitable. Since Aries is the first of the Zodiac, and therefore a youthful sign, this influence is one of child-like abandon and invincibility. Fire Sign Aries energy asserts itself actively, through engaging vigorously in life, regardless of the risk attached. Also, Aries is a Cardinal Sign, so you can expect to exuberantly start a million projects. Completion? Now, that's a job for some other sign. The Ram plows headfirst into obstacles and plans with a blind fury and passion, pursuing an objective feverishly but losing interest once the thrill of the chase wears off. During this time of Aries Sun, take advantage of all this get-up-and-go: Accept challenges for the sheer pleasure of trying to meet them.

Assertive? Me? Never

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by annabelle33

I'm an aquarius.. So for the rising sign how accurate do you need to be one time? To the minute?
Usually if you can get it within the correct hour you're ok, though obviously down to the minute is best.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
During this time of Aries Sun, take advantage of all this get-up-and-go:
Thank you, Jenn. As they say..... I think my ' get up and go' already went.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, because the position of the planets changes every couple of hours, it's good to know a specific time, as well as birth place (like Katherine mentioned earlier). But if it's within a half-hour or so, you can get a fairly accurate idea.

Originally Posted by annabelle33

I'm an aquarius.. So for the rising sign how accurate do you need to be one time? To the minute?

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you! My 'get up and go' hasn't hit yet.

Thank you, Jenn. As they say..... I think my ' get up and go' already went.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a Gemini. I even hate to admit it. Thank God, I don't fit any part of Gemini. I was supposed to have been born in the sign of Taurus, though. I was almost a month late, from my due date. Anyway, I tend to fit Taurus more than Gemini. My rising sign is Cancer, and I think I fit that sign quite a bit, I'm very emotional, and sensative, and I am really more of a homebody. My moon is Aquarius, and I fit some of that sign as well. But thankfully, I don't have any of the Gemini traits. I am not duel natured, I can't do two things at once, in fact I have enough trouble doing one thing. I'm slow moving, and I'm not much of a conversationalist. I'm not social, either, which Gemini's are supposed to be.

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an Aries, 100%. I fit everything that the books & horoscopes say about Aries!

Here's more info for us Ariens: (this is for females only)
The Aries is guided by flashes of intuition and irresistible impulse. She is a fiery dynamo who is driven by a constant desire to forge ahead into new territories. When Aries sets her sights on a goal, it becomes an all-enveloping quest. The Aries native never gives up, but moves ever forward with an obstinate force of will. Like all fire signs, she constantly feels vital energy pulsing through her, and she must use that energy or burn up!

Aries strives for independence, and success is defined by a series of distinctive or high-reaching personal achievements. Coming in first or accomplishing the impossible are the ultimate goals. Athletes, entrepreneurs, soldiers, doctors, religious leaders, race car drivers and explorers are all associated with this sign. Aries does not fear danger, and accidents are all too common with this sign, particularly head injuries.

If the Aries seems brusque or disinterested it is because her mind is set on a goal that entirely absorbs her energy. Anything that interferes becomes an annoying distraction. Once the Aries sets her sights on someone or something, that becomes an urgent and immediate priority. If you are that goal, you can be sure that you will be showered with a love that burns as bright as the sun, and you can expect to be blessed with the greatest fire of devotion.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wear red! It's the best colour for both signs. My dad (RIP) was a Scorp and absolutely LOVED red of all shades. I'm always told bright red is my best colour. Definitely suitable for Aries and Scorpio

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really? Geminis are BRILLIANT, and I know quite a few.
And with moon in Aquarius... cool!

Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I'm a Gemini. I even hate to admit it. Thank God, I don't fit any part of Gemini. I was supposed to have been born in the sign of Taurus, though. I was almost a month late, from my due date. Anyway, I tend to fit Taurus more than Gemini. My rising sign is Cancer, and I think I fit that sign quite a bit, I'm very emotional, and sensative, and I am really more of a homebody. My moon is Aquarius, and I fit some of that sign as well. But thankfully, I don't have any of the Gemini traits. I am not duel natured, I can't do two things at once, in fact I have enough trouble doing one thing. I'm slow moving, and I'm not much of a conversationalist. I'm not social, either, which Gemini's are supposed to be.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Interesting... I was supposed to be born a Leo, but Virgo was my destiny.

Originally Posted by HopeHacker

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here is some information on Aquarians for the person asking about them. I have just about every characteristic, be it negative or not!!!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the Airy Aquarius Character[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aquarius THE WATER BEARER is the sign of the thinker[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aquarians are extremely independent, they just will not be tied down for long. Their firm views and opinions can change to stubbornness if they are pushed into a corner. Nevertheless they are very faithful and supportive in the right relationship. Even though they may get thoroughly involved within a relationship aquarians need to preserve their privacy and independence.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The bright side[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Aquarians are usually lively, inventive and oh so original! Sailing in the opposite direction to the crowd comes naturally to aquarius, in fact this does not worry them, as they are always out of step with the world because they think ahead of their time and revel in anything different. As aquarius thinks today. so the world will think tomorrow. Aquarius is the most happily eccentric sign in the zodiac. Although it can be very difficult to get close to an aquarian, this fixed sign is loyal and faithful.
Should you ask an aquarian for help, you will immediately get it, and all promises will be kept (at some point in the future). However please note that a helpful aquarian is very averse to being deliberately used. Aquarius is adept at taking information from several channels and processing all the numbers to see the big picture, and they do this while you think they are ignoring you! Sometimes this information is seemingly detected on their own private radar.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Humanitarian, friendly, independent, quirky, willing, progressive, an original thinker, inventive, creative, loyal, idealistic yet rational.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The dark side[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Aquarians are very unpredictable, they can be chaotic or calm, stubborn or flexible, rebellious or helpful depending on how they feel and what their own senses tell them. This is a sign which can in extremes be totally dedicated to being unconventional, being wired the other way round.
This is a sign which can become detached to the point of coldness, stuck in a rigid and unrecognisable pattern. Aquarius has no care for what the world thinks and logically pursues their own set of social values. The isolation this brings is often a surprise, despite the super reliance on other senses, they can miss the obvious.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Very unpredictable, eccentric, rebellious, contrary, tactless, stubborn, perverse, emotionally oblivious.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ailments[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Injuries to lower legs, ankle problems, poor circulation, varicose veins, blood disorders, nervous disorders, sheer lack of sleep.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beneficial foods[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Pomegranates and pineapples.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are most compatible with[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Libra - superlative.
Aquarius - truly out of this world.
Gemini - best friends first, everything else follows.
Aries - intriguingly lively.
Leo - entertaining, at opposite ends of the rope.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Absolutely no chance![/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Scorpio - conflict turns to war.
Taurus - the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.
Virgo - little harmony, too much constriction.
Cancer - hurtful.
Capricorn - sticky, unless you speak earth sign.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your opposite sign[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]is Leo[/font]

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would COMPLETELY agree with the pent-up energy, and with the combination of Arien vital energy and Virgoan nervous energy - there's a LOT of energy that needs burning! Needless to say, a day doesn't go by that I don't make it outside for a good chunk of time.

And the fearless, risk-taking part is definitely true of me... I swear one of these days I'm going to getting smacked by an SUV while riding on my scooter during rush hour!
And that's where my Virgo nature wonders if I should do something so crazy, but of course, my Arien self comes out on top.

Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl

I'm an Aries, 100%. I fit everything that the books & horoscopes say about Aries!

Here's more info for us Ariens: (this is for females only)
The Aries is guided by flashes of intuition and irresistible impulse. She is a fiery dynamo who is driven by a constant desire to forge ahead into new territories. When Aries sets her sights on a goal, it becomes an all-enveloping quest. The Aries native never gives up, but moves ever forward with an obstinate force of will. Like all fire signs, she constantly feels vital energy pulsing through her, and she must use that energy or burn up!

Aries strives for independence, and success is defined by a series of distinctive or high-reaching personal achievements. Coming in first or accomplishing the impossible are the ultimate goals. Athletes, entrepreneurs, soldiers, doctors, religious leaders, race car drivers and explorers are all associated with this sign. Aries does not fear danger, and accidents are all too common with this sign, particularly head injuries.

If the Aries seems brusque or disinterested it is because her mind is set on a goal that entirely absorbs her energy. Anything that interferes becomes an annoying distraction. Once the Aries sets her sights on someone or something, that becomes an urgent and immediate priority. If you are that goal, you can be sure that you will be showered with a love that burns as bright as the sun, and you can expect to be blessed with the greatest fire of devotion.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All Aquarians I have known, sun or rising, have been VERY original thinkers. Every single one of them goes against the grain and they aren't much for conformity.

Originally Posted by diane8704

Here is some information on Aquarians for the person asking about them. I have just about every characteristic, be it negative or not!!!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the Airy Aquarius Character[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aquarius THE WATER BEARER is the sign of the thinker[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aquarians are extremely independent, they just will not be tied down for long. Their firm views and opinions can change to stubbornness if they are pushed into a corner. Nevertheless they are very faithful and supportive in the right relationship. Even though they may get thoroughly involved within a relationship aquarians need to preserve their privacy and independence.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The bright side[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Aquarians are usually lively, inventive and oh so original! Sailing in the opposite direction to the crowd comes naturally to aquarius, in fact this does not worry them, as they are always out of step with the world because they think ahead of their time and revel in anything different. As aquarius thinks today. so the world will think tomorrow. Aquarius is the most happily eccentric sign in the zodiac. Although it can be very difficult to get close to an aquarian, this fixed sign is loyal and faithful.
Should you ask an aquarian for help, you will immediately get it, and all promises will be kept (at some point in the future). However please note that a helpful aquarian is very averse to being deliberately used. Aquarius is adept at taking information from several channels and processing all the numbers to see the big picture, and they do this while you think they are ignoring you! Sometimes this information is seemingly detected on their own private radar.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Humanitarian, friendly, independent, quirky, willing, progressive, an original thinker, inventive, creative, loyal, idealistic yet rational.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The dark side[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Aquarians are very unpredictable, they can be chaotic or calm, stubborn or flexible, rebellious or helpful depending on how they feel and what their own senses tell them. This is a sign which can in extremes be totally dedicated to being unconventional, being wired the other way round.
This is a sign which can become detached to the point of coldness, stuck in a rigid and unrecognisable pattern. Aquarius has no care for what the world thinks and logically pursues their own set of social values. The isolation this brings is often a surprise, despite the super reliance on other senses, they can miss the obvious.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Very unpredictable, eccentric, rebellious, contrary, tactless, stubborn, perverse, emotionally oblivious.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ailments[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Injuries to lower legs, ankle problems, poor circulation, varicose veins, blood disorders, nervous disorders, sheer lack of sleep.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beneficial foods[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Pomegranates and pineapples.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are most compatible with[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Libra - superlative.
Aquarius - truly out of this world.
Gemini - best friends first, everything else follows.
Aries - intriguingly lively.
Leo - entertaining, at opposite ends of the rope.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Absolutely no chance![/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Scorpio - conflict turns to war.
Taurus - the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.
Virgo - little harmony, too much constriction.
Cancer - hurtful.
Capricorn - sticky, unless you speak earth sign.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your opposite sign[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]is Leo[/font]

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gemini and my bf always tell's me I'm very much like a gemini.
Two different personalities and I change moods alot. I'm not sure about the rest of the characteristics because I haven't read up on my sign in a while. I think I fitted most of the descriptions pretty much.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I feel dumb, I can't figure myself out... all I know is that I'm a pisces. Birthdate 2/26/82 born at 3:04am. I tried that site that Heidi recommended, it says my rising sign is in 02 degrees Capricorn? I don't understand!

Oh yeah and my fiance is a Leo, born 8/19/80.

I did have someone (not a friend) who when he first met me was very, "Oh I know all about you, your a pisces, they're evil and 2 faced, I should know because I am one." All I had to say to that was huh?

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, so you're a Pisces sun with Capricorn rising. Great!
Just type in Google a search for either, and you're bound to come up with a LOT of information!

Of course, you can do your LOVE match online too. TONS of site for that too, I'm sure.

Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Okay I feel dumb, I can't figure myself out... all I know is that I'm a pisces. Birthdate 2/26/82 born at 3:04am. I tried that site that Heidi recommended, it says my rising sign is in 02 degrees Capricorn? I don't understand!

I did have someone (not a friend) who when he first met me was very, "Oh I know all about you, your a pisces, they're evil and 2 faced, I should know because I am one." All I had to say to that was huh?

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Pisces are certainly NOT evil and two-faced! In fact we are often the most giving, selfless, empathetic, and caring people of the zodiac. We are often taken advantage of because of our need and desire to help others.

No worries Ari, we are absolutely WONDERFUL! I wouldn't be any other sign!