What's your ringtone?

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

rock on! my dear friend!!!
!!!

My super pal "Wyan" make a cut of a great song of blur from a MP3 and my ringtone is "Girls & Boys" from Blur!

Now THAT is a cool ringtone.
I love Blur!

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly could not tell you what my default is. I have a different ring-tone set for all my "people" but I very, very, rarely get a call on my cell. When I do, it's usually a wrong number! I do know that a call from my home phone (which would probably be the DH) is the first few bars of "The 1812 Overture".

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cazx01

Which one is that, i dont think i've heard it
Have you seen the commercials for Meow Mix Cat food? All the cats are singing Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow in a tune.
I'll see if I can find it for you

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is called "Illness" on T-Mobile. It is just a real loud song, because dh had a fit when I couldn't hear the original choice. I haven't downloaded any new songs, but there are lots of choices on my phone. I chose different tones for some people-a spooky one for when the ex-h calls, a hyper one for when my hyper friend calls, etc!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forget what my actual ringtone is, but I have a lot of people who have recorded their voices set as the ringtone for whoever recorded it.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a virgin mobile and just got a free rintone alert so i went and got almost all of them.. so now i have drop it like its hot and signs - snoop dog, a fat joe song, and two shakiras.. i didnt want hillary duffs so yesterday blaaah lol i also have a bunch more saved in there.. like a virgin, sweet home alabama, cops theme, dance of teh sugar plum fairys and teh grinch song for christmas, Hey Ya - outcast, shake ya tailfeathers, Stacys mom
, Knight rider, cruel intentions theme, Halloween theme and Lets get it on.
18 out of my alotted 20 spots... lol

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have different ones for different people. My Orlando friends have "Every Little Things She Does Is Magic," my friends who go to school with me here at UCF and who were on the dance team with me in high school have "Dancing Queen," my brother is "Sweet Home Alabama," my mom and roommate are "One Love," Brendan is "Sexual Healing," my best friend Lauren has "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," and my Ormond Beach friends have "500 Miles." WHEW!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Brendan is "Sexual Healing,"
BOW CHICA BOW WOW!!!!!!!!!

This has been such a fun thread y'all. Anyone else wanna share their ringtones?

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a lame-o ring but my bf has system of a down's byob and sometimes puts some slayer on it. We're trying to figure out how to put music from his band onto the phone, but so far the ringtone makers have not been for his brand.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

At the moment i have the theme from "The Exorcist", is that by Mike Oldfield?
That music gives me the creeps just THINKING about it!
But how appropriate when you're taking a call from someone you just don't like?