Whats your REAL name?

kc&sherman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Don't they ever call you Sara by mistake?
Well actually, it's quite confusing... I was born Sara then sometime in elementary school I decided to go by Sarah. I really don't know why.
I guess the H looked nicer or something...

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My real name is Tamara (I usually go by Tammie though).

Sarah reminded me of my daughters elementary school situation years ago. My daughter's name is Rachel Elisabeth and all year her teacher would correct her on the spelling telling her it is "Racheal Elizabeth." I had to correct the teacher when i went to parent/teacher conf. and boy was she embarrassed!

eupnea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm Laura, and my biggest pet peeve in the world is when people accidentally call me Lauren. I get REALLY mad because it happens all the time and I don't know why!

"a" does not equal "en"

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I am Monica
No special names for me....lol..well just a family nick name my sister gave to me when we were little kids!!
Ya ready for it? HERMAN!!!
Yup! No idea where she got it, just something she always has called me....my poor brothers nick name is Ethel and so we gave my sister the nickname Frank
Other than that, I cant think of anything else that ppl really call me! Sorry I am boring.....
I have gotten called Monique a few times though.
Herman! Thats really cute! I've been called Mario before beause my name in Maria...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

My real name is Julianna. Friends from childhood call me Julie, some people call me Jules.
That was my Latin name in High School. There was only 1 Latin teacher and we'd all change our names Freshman year. It stayed the same all through high school too. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I knew some people's real name!

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

After reading through some of these, I have decided I have a very boring name!
Karen is one of my very best friend's name!

Originally Posted by babyharley

You can have my name, its way too long for me!
Originally Posted by babyharley

I don't know that many Mackenzie's! I think I know about 1 other person with that name!
And McKenzie is her middle name! (but she tells everyone she wishes it was spelled your way!