What's YOUR Nickname?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Guys!

We have had kittynicknames BUT never yours.

So lets shoot, I get called. Sam,Sammy,Nigel & Sam-a-lam-a-ding-dong

You?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ady, Adymarie, lemonady, ladyady, gutter queen (it is a bowlng thing), and crazy cat lady

Ady is pronounced like the letters A and D

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, Christy is a nickname, since my name is really Christine. I also have been called Chris, Crusty (by my wonderful younger brother), Christy-o, Christy-girl, C H O K (each letter pronounced separately-my boss is weird), and Sweets (by Dad
)

sockiesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, my real name is Jennifer so I suppose Jenn is a nickname, though I don't even answer to Jennifer because I'm so used to being called Jenn. But my best friend's name is Jenn as well, so people started calling me Bobette (lol, i don't know where it came from!) in seventh grade and it seemed to stick.
I used to go by a combination of my first and middle name, Jenni-Lynn, but I ditched that in third grade.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont like nicknames.
Christine. Dont call me Chris, dont call me Christina, Christy etc etc. *shrug* lol.

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mary Kay is what alot of friends call me since my full name is Mary Kathryn.....Kathy is my actual nick name and my parents always stuck with that instead of Mary Kathryn...

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Val by everyone, pookie, sweetie, and mommy cat or mommy meow (by hubby)

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My actual name is Michelle, but a lot of people just call me Shell. I can't stand the name Shelly and that's why my folks called me when I was little. Once in a great while someone in my family will slip up and call me that, but they all know better.

Other than Shell, I've been called Skippy and ShellBert. I think those names came from long nights of drinking!
I've been called many other names, but I wouldn't consider them nicknames!

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell, i have an older sister named Michelle too but we call her Mich for short..sounding like Mish....that is just what we have always called her...

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a few in my lifetime. When I was a little girl my siblings and I all made up nick names for each other and mine was Fanny Farmer. Then when I was in Junior High I was called Stubs because I've got these short little fat thumbs. LOL. When my oldest sister got married, my brother in law would sometimes call me Tammy Whynot. At work I'm called the clone queen (because I clone human DNA for discovery purposes... don't worry, we don't use animals and we're not trying to clone a whole person!) This last nick name you need a little back ground on if you don't know me. I'm married to an Iraqi (recently seperated) and he came to work with me one Saturday and helped me a bit. After that he started calling me "Chemical Tammie." I guess it's kind of sick humor but if you don't have humor, what have you?! (Chemical Ali was a nick name for one of Saddam's relatives who was in charge of the chemical weapons program in Iraq for years. He committed many attocities.) Don't worry about it, I got back at him! Whenever I felt he was being a little too narrow minded I'd smile and say, "Ok Saddam." He'd crack up every time! I gotta admit. At least the man has a sense of humor.

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Family members call me Angel ... from the time I was born til now (and I'm 32!). I used to work in a police organization, so they used my last name. At work nowadays I'm called A and other times Ang. But, NEVER Angie. No way, no how.

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well....I go by Gothic Amethyst because black and purple are my favorite colors. 'Gothic' because I like gothic culture and consider myself goth;and the 'Amethyst' is because I LOVE purple and I have wanted to be a geologist since I was a small child.

My Fiancee calls me Angel. (I'm not 100% sure why...but I love it so it doesnt really matter). The only downside is he calls me by my nickname more than by my real name Amber. LOL Oh well..*sigh* I love him anyway

Im about 5'3/5'4 and in a prayer circle in high school I was called 'Dip'. Reason being is my friends said I was the shortest person in the circle and like a "dip in the line" you know..like a dip in the road. My friends were wierd..LOL. Too bad I graduated..Lol I kinda miss the wierdness.

maddie&tybalt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never really had many nicknames...Shorty is one that gets used sometimes since I'm 5'1....My dad calls me Pumpkin..Oh, and my boyfriend calls me a nutbag in reference to my cat obsession (I shouldn't have told him about that Do Cats's See Spirits thread,becuase now, whenever one of the cats are staring he sarcastically say, "oh look there's another spirit") other than that everyone just calls me Heather

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Man I have been called lots! Pam rhymes with too much stuff! lol I was called Pammy (not until recently and only certain ppl, not EVERYONE can call me that and get away with it!), Spaminator, Spammy, Spam, Lady Jane (my brother came up with that one....don't know where really! Maybe a spinoff of my relatives nicknames!), PJ (even though my initials are PL not PJ), Pamela Jane, Pam 2, Manitoba Pam (these last two are NS ones! lol) and probably a few other ones. There is a way certain ppl pronounce my name that sounds cool. I know I know, you're thinking, how many ways can you really pronounce "Pam"???? But seriously, there are little area accents that make it sound just a little tiny bit different! Anyways, those are my nicknames!

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't really have a nickname. Nora can't be shortened, except some people call me Norm. My dad's name is Norman and I am named after him. There was a teacher in high school that used to call me "Storming Norman" - I guess because I can be quite pasionate about what I believe in.