What's your Kryptonite?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Unfortunately, a lack of extra money can make for a good lead shield against kryptonite.
So I have learned to reisist most of my forms of kryptonite. It used to be collectible Barbies but that lead shield took care of that...

What still works, though, is CHRISTMAS!! And especially kitty Christmas ornaments!
I always have to get at least one or two or three new kitty Christmas ornaments. (Maybe in the new place I can have a smaller tree just for my kitty ornaments..... oooooohhhhh, I hadn't thought of that before......
)

And of course, anything for Trent and Ophelia.
Can't say no to them.

And cheesecake. I'll eat myself stupid on cheesecake!

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats....I will often go into a petstore and want to buy every single cat they have...can't though.....but ohhh it's so hard to resist sweet kitty faces.

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny you say that. Cheesecake is my largest weakness behind cats and expensive eye creams.

Target's Archer Farms Triple Fudge cheesecake is awesome!!! I had to borrow money from BIL to buy two today.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol cheese i just love cheese.
books,
video games sometimes i buy them and never even play them,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

What still works, though, is CHRISTMAS!! And especially kitty Christmas ornaments!
I always have to get at least one or two or three new kitty Christmas ornaments. (Maybe in the new place I can have a smaller tree just for my kitty ornaments..... oooooohhhhh, I hadn't thought of that before......
)
I had to buy a second small Christmas tree for all of my Snowman ornaments.

Oh, I guess anything snowman is also Kryptonite to me

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is fun..glad to see I'm not the only one obsessed with things!!!

My Bella of course..the absolute love of my life.
My hubby...he knows hes 2nd don't worry!
My nieces and nephews and MY DADDY!!!!! I'm a daddy's girl!
Makeup( MAC & Benefit)-Bath stuff(Philosophy...my favorite...The best ever!!)
Sephora is the greatest store ever...every place I visit I check to see if they have a Sephora first.
Anything Italian...food or otherwise!
Williams-Sonoma & Food network!

If I thought about it I'm sure there is more but don't want to sound too crazy!!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now wait a minute......Isn't kryptonite something that is BAD for Superman? You are all taling about things that are good and that you can't resist. I would think your kryptonite would be something that is bad, something that makes you sick or sad or not able to function up to par. So, for me, my kryptonite is/are germs. I totally freak out when people are sick around me. I don't even want to breath or touch anything they have touched, and if I have to, I'll immediately spray Lysol all over my hands.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think this thread turned into something that makes you weak....kinda of like resisting but then we started listing the bad things too....it's interesting to read some of the responses!