What's your kitty's favorite toy?

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I think someone made a post a little while back in the health and nutrition section about the dangers of pipe cleaners on toys (or as toys). The cat swallowed a piece of it.

Edit: found the thread http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=136232
No way! Thanks for letting me know that. Now I've got to go and round up all the pipe cleaners I have lurking AND let my Mom know, as after I discovered how much my boys loved them I gave her a whole bunch.

That's too bad, my boys really liked them, but I'd rather not have them get hurt.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cosmo and Sophie love Zanie's Curly Q's _ like springs! Cosmo carries them around in his mouth all the time. When he climbs in his toybox, 99% of the time, that is what he will pull out. Sophie likes the Curly Q's, but realy loves the fur mice! Mollie likes Cosmo! Mostly HE is her favorite to to play with!
And they all love a catnip pillow that I bought from a shelter last winter - homegorwn catnip and they really fight over it!

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My 6 month-old kitten Ripley LOVES the water bomb balls that people play with in the pool, but they have to be the little ones. Ripley chases them around the house for HOURS. The problem is that we only have 2 of them and they are ragged and we can't find any more, we have looked EVERYWHERE. Also one of Ripleys favorite thing to play with is chuncks of crushed ice. Whenever she hears someone getting ice, she is right there waiting for some ice to drop. She chases the ice all over the kitchen floor until it is melted.

4 month-old Cali loves whatever Ripley is playing with. I don't think she has an absolute favorite toy.