What's your height difference?

boys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
im 5ft 9 and charlies 6ft,i was 5ft 11 but ive lost 2 inches due to back probs,charlie calls me his amazing shrinking wife or the little woman
and when he has bis big boots on and im in flatties i get neck ache

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am 6' and Keith is 6'1". He's the tallest man I've dated...I like really tall ones, I just can't seem to find any!! And he doesn't always stand up straight, so I look taller than him. It's even worse when I put on heels. He calls me his Amazon woman.
hehe
I'm used to being taller than most men anyway, so just looking taller than him doesn't really bother me. And he likes it.

shiari

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm 5'6 and my fiance is 6'3". The 9 inch difference makes even just a quick kiss difficult. -_-

katz100

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by emmysamson

Well, I'm 5 foot 4 inches, and my husband is 6 foot 4 inches.
We have a great relationship.....he can reach the top shelves, and I can remember what I had asked him to put in those high shelves!
I'm 5'2" & Hubby is 6'4". Yeah, he always has 2 reach stuff 4 me too! But I always member what is there & what's supposed 2 go where!!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 5'6" and Josh is 6'5....Its really not all that bad, but everyonce in a while he'll stand up super straight and remind me how small I am! lol

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I'm 6'1" and my Significant other is my cats so the hight difference is about 5 feet 4 inches depending if the cat is sitting standing on in the reclined position *Smile*