What's your favorite

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rarely eat ice cream but if I do it's usually something chocolate or with PB in it.
Right now we have orange creme swirl sitting in the freezer untouched but at the time it looked really good. We also have Heath klondikes. Unfortunately I can't eat them until after Wed and I get an ok from the Doc!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mint chocolate chip or chocolate chip cookie dough - as for the brand? Usually what is on sale. The WalMart brand isn't too bad.

BYW - I can't stand some of the premium ice creams. Too fatty for my taste buds, believe it or not.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pink Bubblegum and it must be from Baskin Robbins! It's been my favorite since i was 2!
But now that i'm lactose intolerant i really can't handle icecream. It makes me bloated,cramped, nauscious, you name it
So i try not to eat it often. But every once in a while i just can't resisit and will have a little bit and take some lactaid pills with it (it doesn't help much, but hey, sometimes a girl just NEEDS some ice cream
) / And when I don't feel like the cramping and bloating that goes along with real ice cream....i will eat the So Deliscious Chocolate Peanut butter swirl- it's pretty decient for soy ice cream- but NOTHING is as good as the real stuff

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

And when I don't feel like the cramping and bloating that goes along with real ice cream....i will eat the So Deliscious Chocolate Peanut butter swirl- it's pretty decient for soy ice cream- but NOTHING is as good as the real stuff
Where do you get that? I don't know if you read my post (a few posts back from here) but I too am lactose intolerant....and boy does it
Sometimes I just hafta have some ice cream!

Hilda>^..^<

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

I love Ben & Jerry's Half Baked... !
That's our favorite! I was having a midlife moment and couldn't remember the name to save my life
! Brownie and chocolate chip cookie dough, together...mmmmmm!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This depends on my mood and time of the month. The list is as follows: Chubby Hubby, Phish Food, Strawberry, Chocolate Peanut butter, and Chocolate Pecan.

I also love to make my own, and I will use what ever I have around the house. Last year I made a wonderful Walnut Butterscotch.