What's your favorite "gift" icon?

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The pink PIG! I've seen it a few times and it's soooo adorable! I might even buy it to myself one if these days...

That cute face egg is really cute too!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two...for some unknown random reason I love the fries
and I love the pink kitty b/c I really have a pink Sphynx kitty in real life

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Iluvdevons

...To be honest, I wish there was a way to request new ones
Last year, I made a bunch of gift icons (the ones whose names are capitalized --
-- I wasn't thinking about how much trouble they'd be to type!), and Anne kindly added them, both as vbPlaza gifts and as in-post symbols (like the smilies).

A number of requests came in after that, and I made another batch of icons, including cats of many colors and several animated designs... but there was some confusion about sizing, and none of those ever got added.

I'll see if Anne has time to take another look at the sizing issue, and if that can be worked out, I'd love to take requests! I really enjoy doing graphics.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put up a thread about a request for one one time! I wanted to give Carwashcats a Heart with a Pawprint in the center for Runway, when she passed away! But they removed the thread until they could figure out if they could do it for me or not! That was like almost 2 months ago!!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Iluvdevons

But I have to agree with xocats - it's nice that there are enough icons to give a fitting gift. To be honest, I wish there was a way to request new ones

I agree. I'd like to be able to put in a few requests myself.

My absolute favorite is the pink kitten - I just think it's adorable!
I also like the other cat icons - especially the black cat face (cuz I love black cats!
) and the cat drinking milk. I also like the M&M icon (probably b/c I love M&Ms, and they're so cute!).

~KK~