What's Your Favorite Drink

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lovely fruity, rich Grenache.

Or coffee. And coffee wins (soy lattes only!) because I drink at least two every day!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm allergic to alcohol, so my fav is plain old coca cola (the elixer of the gods).

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well in the mtn area that I live in EVERYONE either drinks beer or straight shots. And Ive never been a big drinker. When I turned 21 I went safe and stayed with capt and coke but then moved up when we decided to try and make new mixed drink and got a good one called red silk panties. Its awesome peach schnapps, vodka, and something else...mixed with cranberry and pineapple juice...And of course jeagerbombs...And for beer good ole fashioned Rolling Rock..My dad is from Latrobe so I gotta keep that tradition going...
Otherwise I drink tea and koolaid..Im addicted to tropical punch...You can never go wrong with properly made koolaid...lol

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neither DH nor I drink alcohol (dealt with past problems in our lives revolving around alcohol/abuse).

But our fav drinks are probably the V8 Splash Smoothies - we really like the Pina Colada and the Strawberry/Banana

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While at an outdoor festival: Warsteiner beer in a big ol fat mug.

While partying at a bar with my hubby: Cruzan rum (banana or vanilla flavor) mixed with Sprite.

Fancy schmancy drink with a whole lotta kick: Stoli martini, up, with 3 olives.

To relax after a p00py day: 2 glasses of wine. Red or white, don't care.

A sweet & warm drink: Di Saronno, straight up.

To quell an upset tummy and bring on some burps: Guinness; draught or in a can.

I love being Irish!!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue Lagoons.

It's blue Bols, Vodka, lemonade and a dash of lime. They glow in UV light too, so you can never lose your drink in a club
I love the colour and they taste fab! I'm such a girlie-girl though, I like my cocktails with an umbrella!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mexican soda pop because it contains real cane sugar. There is not U.S. soda pop any longer made with real cane sugar except for a small batch of Dr. Pepper that can only be bought in Waco, Texas.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like raspberry Absolut with soda and twist of lime (try it ladies, it's an awesome summer drink)

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Mexican soda pop because it contains real cane sugar. There is not U.S. soda pop any longer made with real cane sugar except for a small batch of Dr. Pepper that can only be bought in Waco, Texas.
Yes! I loved the Coke they had in Mexico. To say nothing of the chocolate bars.