What's your favorite "creature" movie?

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Also have to give an honorable mention to the creatures from the two Hellboy movies, there were some very interesting ones in them as well.
What i loved the MOST from Hell Boy 2.... was he was a crazy cat man!! I saw it on a plane ride to Toronto and i just loved this movie, it was so cute. I laughed so hard when i saw he had so many cats

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"The Creature from the Black Lagoon" always scared me when I was a kid. Well to be honest, it still does even tho it is so fake looking :-) The one that really shook me up was the monster from the original Alien, yuck.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Split Second, not the car movie but the one with Rutger Hauer set in futuristic London with the giant rat-creature.
I
Mmmmmmm Rutger Hauer - now there's a creature I could really get into.

Loved Never Ending Story and Labyrinth (agree that David Bowie was easy on the eyes).

I wasn't keen on Gremlins but DD was. I thought Gizmo was cute but the rest were pretty evil looking little dudes.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gremlins - Gizmo was great but Spike scared me.
E.T. - love this movie!
I also liked watching The Never Ending Story as a kid as well.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

How about "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"?
Loved it! Saw it at an old, old theater with velvet curtains, etc. at the midnight showing...only me and the two people I went with.

But my favorite movie creature is that fellow from "Jeepers Creepers". I don't know his name, but I like a monster with a sense of humor.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

....FALCOR.....from The neverending story!...
Yes that was a good movie as well.

I was also thinking the giant spiders that guarded the Widow of the Web in the movie Krull were kind of neat.

Not to mention all the fantastic creatures in Clash of the Titans, The Kraken being my favorite.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

....FALCOR.....from The neverending story!...
every time that I re-watch the Neverending story I really wished be Sebastian!...
...aaaaaaaaaawwww what a memmories!...

Not to mention all the fantastic creatures in Clash of the Titans, The Kraken being my favorite.
what another great movie my friend!...

the horrible monster that really scaried me wat Medussa!...