What's your favorite Christmas movie?

dwarfie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have no idea what my favourite film is called. I saw it in German and they always change or translate the titles of films even when itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s not necessary.

Anyway – itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the one where Santa works in a department store, gets arrested and ends up in court, accused of not being the real Santa because “Santa†doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t exist. Thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s an old black and white version too.
Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a lovely film.

Anyone know what itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s called?

fluffy'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine is "other" (no option for this). My fave is Mickey Mouse Christmas

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Christmas Vacation! Zack's family has a tradition that they watch it every Christmas Eve. Man, I knew they were the family right for me when I learned of this!!! I hear they are coming out with Christmas Vacation 2, but I doubt it will top the first one

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have actually seen very few of those, but only heard of them, but I just LOVE It´s a wonderful life.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think my favorite christmas movie is "a christmas story".
but i also like "a nightmare before christmas"

jamesglewisf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I watched Christmas Vacation last night. It was not nearly as good as I remembered.

I voted for 34th street, but my favorite is really Christmas in Connecticut (1945).

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Christmas Carol - Muppets version.

It's able to draw children in and while they enjoy it, learn that Christmas is about giving and goodwill towards all.

Have never heard of Christmas Story. It sounds like a good movie so a trip to the video store may be in order.

Funny how we still call it a video store even if all we hire are DVDs.