what's your dream house? (realistic only lol)

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hm... I would love to live on a giant island with mountains surrounding the coast...... one side of the mountain would have a tunnel that lead to a sheltered beach (with rock wall on top of it) and there is where I would park my yacht. The inside of the mountain would be a lush tropical paradise...... a good.... I dont know.. a lot of acres. I would have a nice, large house opposite from my beach and facing it... but far away from it.... I would have a large, tended to lawn (with my driving mower of course
) and there I would set out landry to be dried by the nice breeze that came over the mountain wall. Maybe I'll share this place with kids and ahubby, maybe not. Maybe I'll just buy some ponies and establish a wild herd or something. Yeah. Minature ponies... hehehe.. And llamas. Miniature llamas. And they would run wild and free with enough territory to satisfy fifty times the number. The mountain would keep out bad weatehr like tsunami's and such. And of course there would be no dormant volcano

Hey. You said realistic. Living on pluto is not realistic. Living on a protected dream island with minature llamas is real enough if I could ever find an island like that

A pool would be nice also
one shaped like a cat with a jacuuzi in the end of the tail :O

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i would want mine to be on a beach with lots of room for 4 wheelers. i want the kitchen to connect with the livingroom and have HUGE door/windows with white flowey curtains over them. Light coloroed hardwood floors and white walls. Just very open and clear. a pleace for Yoga and stuff.

Bedroom, a deep red or purple, fancy and luxurios. Connecting bathroom with LOTS of counter space a seperate shower and jacoozie tub.

One room will be modern. really modern. simple lines kinda stuff.

my house will be very interestiong... no theme for all of it, each room will be different.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purity, trust me when I say you don't wanna go to Orkney! It sounds wonderful, people tell you it's pretty - but it ain't. When I went, there was absolutely NOTHING there. It looked quite desolate in a green kind of way. 's always cold, it's wet and it's windy. Fields, yes... and it's very pretty when the weather stops happening for a minute or two... but you do have to take a ferry if you want to go ANYWHERE! There is a population of about 6 (sheep, that is)
And you can't see for miles either. The hills get in the way, and generally the weather doesn't allow for that extent of vision.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Purity, trust me when I say you don't wanna go to Orkney! It sounds wonderful, people tell you it's pretty - but it ain't. When I went, there was absolutely NOTHING there. It looked quite desolate in a green kind of way. 's always cold, it's wet and it's windy. Fields, yes... and it's very pretty when the weather stops happening for a minute or two... but you do have to take a ferry if you want to go ANYWHERE! There is a population of about 6 (sheep, that is)
And you can't see for miles either. The hills get in the way, and generally the weather doesn't allow for that extent of vision.
Hmmm...good for making Scotch and not a lot else, it seems
Oh, well, can't have everything...

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my current dream house, one that I might be able to afford some day.

Three - four bedrooms. (One for me, one for any child I might have, one for an office and one guest room)
An eat-in kitchen. (I see no reason for a formal dining room at least not for me.)
Two and a half bathrooms.
A full basement, unfinished so I can do what I want with it.
A laundry room big enough to hang all my clothes in on the main floor of the house.
A single car garage. (I really don't see myself getting married anytime soon.)
A medium size deck with enough room for a grill and picnic table.
A large fenced yard. (I'd love to have a mid-size dog but would want to be able to let it out to play in the yard so it's not cooped up all day. Burn some energy off)

And I'd like to be out of the city but close enough by that I could commute to work without any problems and see family and friends on a regular basis.