What's your craziest looking kitty picture?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's 2 different kit pics...........

Maia caught doing the scratch, clean triple linding??

Sweety resting her head.....and I swear this was not a set up!!! I was cleaning out a cabinet and sure enough...........

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics everyone!

I always liked this one of Stumpy:

And I was trying to get a picture of Muddy (on the left), when all of a sudden his sister Koko stuck her head in the picture:

One of Muddy:

Mojo, chilling out in my hubbies arms:

Koko and Pinky watching Kitty Goes Hunting DVD:

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Mojo looks like quite the large bundle of kitty sweetness. Beautiful! They are all just cute as can be, but I am partial to big kitties with big paws. I would love to give him a tummy rub.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Wow! Mojo looks like quite the large bundle of kitty sweetness. Beautiful! They are all just cute as can be, but I am partial to big kitties with big paws. I would love to give him a tummy rub.
That picture of Mojo was taken when he was still a kitten. He's about 2-1/2 years old now and 19 pounds. The vet says he is at an ideal weight. Yup, he is a BIG boy. Probably Turkish Van mix, odd eyed and deaf. We fostered him before my friend adopted him from me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, Mojo is huge! What a cool cat
I love the pic of Stumpy - he looks just like Puss in Boots from Shrek when he does the kitten eyes!!!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You should like this one. Here is Mojo last month. He has a skin condition that forces my friend to have him shaved twice a year to treat it. She also doesn't have air conditioning and it helps him with the heat in the summer. He gets absolutely p*ssed off the day of the shave, then chills out the next cause he is feeling better. Her other cats simply avoid him when he comes home the day of his shaves.

We call it his Lion Cut:

And he only loses a few ounces of weight when they shave off all that hair. We thought for sure he'd lose a pound or 2!

And btw....he lives with Jake - the cat with the remote and beer bottle in the orange cat thread. Jake is littermate to my Muddy and Koko.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hahaha that's gorgeous!!! I want a long haired cat just so I can shave it whenever I'm feeling down

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's my darling Theodore taking his crazy shoe & foot fetish to the extreme