What's your cats favourite?

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jaffa loves peanut butter. And anything dairy. Mosi hasn't really sampled human foods yet but he does love to lick out yogurt cartons (and gets it all over his face which is very cute!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyknowsbest

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Wow! I didn't know there was such diversity among cat's tastes. I feel bad that i may of been depriving mine of potential favourites such as virgin olive oil, vegemite, lime popsicals and Thai chicken Satay with green curry! lol.
I've let Simon know that theres some cats out there who are a lot more adventurous than her and i'm going to let her try more stuff. Mind you my kitty already has the look of a cat who's 'had plenty' so i better watch the amount of stuff i give her!

(Please post your cat's tastes, if you haven't already, i really did enjoy reading those!)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Pixel loves fried chicken. she doesn't like the breading, just the chicken! Java likes cheese pretty well. chip seems to like yogurt - he always licks my yogurt cup when i'm finished.
i have yet to find something [other than yogurt!] that Cable doesn't like...or at least want to try. she's my vacuum kitty!
LuckyGirl is my vaccuum kitty too!! She will eat anything!!!! And LOVES my nephew...he's 1 and says "Lucky eat" she stands on her hind legs and he feeds her cheese curls...

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie goes crazy for any dairy products - milk, cheese, yogurt, whip cream, also anything with spaghetti or tomato sauce, and ground beef with taco seasoning. That doesn't mean she gets any of this stuff, she just devises ways to try to get it!

Gracie begs for cereal bars and poptarts, especially strawberry flavor.

So, far my youngest really haven't shown much interest in people food.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...Rambo will eat anything and everything (and isn't ashamed to snatch it right off your plate!) Lucky's main human food addiction is cheese. She knows the sound of the cheese packet coming out of the fridge and will appear from all ends of the house to beg for cheese!

kittypaw1018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat Taffy loves ice Cream but Misty is not crazy about human foods but they both got some canned salmon today when my mom made salmon sandwiches for lunch.

No mayo though.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats arent picky
Well with the exception of Gus
They all like cheese, meat, cottage cheese, bread, butter....LOL, told ya, they arent picky. No they dont get any of this on a daily occasion, but with a 2 y/o around, they do probly get more than they should.