What's your cats favourite Thing?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maverick's favorite "thing" is tuna.
His favorite thing to do is to burrow under the covers with me.

Geronimo's favorite thing is his fetch-ball. His favorite thing to do is fetching the fetch-ball, or making sure he knows where I am 24/7.

Winchester's favorite thing is tinfoil balls. His favorite thing to do is "getting in the way" of whatever it is you're trying to do.

Spencer doesn't really have a favorite thing. But his favorite thing to do is to pick pieces of food out of the bowl, then eating it off the floor.

Gabriel's favorite thing is catnip.
His favorite thing to do is getting "stoned".

~KK~

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

Swanie likes the far left spot on the couch in our family room. We've named it "Swanieville." If we're sitting there, he'll sit and stare at us until me move, or he's actually tried to push me out a time or two. If Cindy is there, he'll squeeze his way in behind her until he's closest to the arm rest (he likes to use it as a pillow).

Cindy, I don't know if she has a favorite spot, it just depends on her mood where she likes to curl up.
What pretty kitties! We Tink tehy luk like angels!

tobi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Um... Memphis's favourite thing is food.

Any food.

If we drop a piece of lettuce on the floor... eaten up by Memphis.
But he does like to lie on top of the fish tank.

meow family

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Spooky's favorite thing is sleeping. Usually on someone.
Jeckale's favorite thing is cat nip. He'll do just about anything for it. I mean my other kitties love it, but Jeckale go INSANE over it.
Bubble's likes bendy straws. If you put one near a wall, she'll flip out over it and do back flips. It's really funny.
Cally likes anything that makes a rattling noise. And she likes pawing on peoples heads.
Lucas likes jingly balls. And doing ninja moves. And other cats. He's psycho.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meow Family

Bubble's likes bendy straws. If you put one near a wall, she'll flip out over it and do back flips. It's really funny.
milo has a similar thing for an air pipe, you know, the type you use in a fish tank. we discovered this when i was replacing the existing pipe and milo found it quite fasinating. anyway, there was about 8 inches left so i tied a knot in it and this has become his favourite thing in the whole world!

he will retrieve this pipe like a dog and bring it back to you to throw again and again...

he will also bring this flipping pipe up onto our bed at about 3am and start chucking it about! the kitten is a lunatic!!

shinobi loves anything that he can eat, which generally means anything that we eat.

tabitha's favourite thing is to be curled up on our bed without those pesky kittens!