What's your cat's favorite toy?

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Luv Those Paws
Marbles is an interactive cat, she wants to play with someone, so her favorite toy is the fishing pole with the feather attachment.
That was Nakita's favourite toy also. It lasted a whole 2 days before she destroyed it.

She has taken a whole new interest in her scratching post. When she is in ultimate kitty mode, she will jump on the post and climb sideways around the pole. In the mornings, she has become quite the expert on doing front flips off it.

Nakita - the gymnast in training for the 2005 Cat Olympics!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi, i'm new =) my kitty that just showed up at my door will not play with any standard things.. I've gotten her an arsonal of toys and all she wants to do is rip garbage bags apart.. she's obsessed w,plastic bags! It freaks me out because I gotta make sure she doesn't suffocate herself.. I'm gonna have to get some of that cat spray stuff to spray on all the plastic bags in my house..

I got her a catnip mouse she plays with a little, so I made her a catnip filled sock, I sewed it together and everything (which is a big deal for me lol) and she just rolled her eyes at it.. GR!

lucia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Sasha loves glitter balls above all else!

Khan and Razpy both like their cat charmer, which is a multi-colour felt ribbon on a wand. (They dont however seem to appreciate it when Mom dances around the living room with it, pretending that she is a rhythmic gymnast lol.)Razpy also loves to play with q-tips, if he gets his paws on one.

Yuri loves the strips that come off of plastic milk containers when you open them. He likes to play fetch with them, and will often plop one down in front of me to start the game!

His brother Ivan will lay with most things, altho he really likes 'Da Boid', one of those feather things on a rod.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought one of those little stuffed toys with the crinkly-sounding stuff inside them from Petco. Lilith loves it so much she won't let anyone else play with it! She grabs its head in her mouth and kicks the heck out of it with her back feet....