What's your cat's favorite "people" food?

pandabear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty mean to my cats when it comes to people food. They would love to sample everything, but I let them each "pick" one people food when they are kittens, and that's pretty much it for them. Aramis loves ham and can smell it from miles away, Padme adores ice cream - any kind, and Oliver hasn't quite found his yet, although peanut butter is pretty high on the list (told you, he's weird!).

Janice

kittenluvr2001

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nicky, my oldest cat, will eat brocoli, cake, and anything with meat in it. Muffin won't eat any human food except tuna, and Shasta (the youngest) will eat butter, meat, and yogurt.

Ofcourse I give them their own food, but they some how get it before I see them.

boo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Basil is a sneaky low down rotten dastardly (my new favourite word
) food thief. If it is not actually in your closed mouth it is not safe. Well, I am exaggerating. He is mostly very good if you are there to guard your food. He won't jump up while we are there. BUT the other night Stephi (my 9 year old) was eating a very long french fry and Basil bit the other end!!

Basil likes all people food. He has been seen picking out the vegetables to eat even when there is chicken or other meat there.

Tasha only likes the fish and chicken.

honeydew

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My little Benny loves sweet food,he likes yogurt, cake, cheesecake,chocolate milk, and any kind of dessert. But he turns his nose at any kind of meat that is not chicken, although he begs for everything as if he liked it, and when I give it to him he'll just leave it there:tounge2:.

twocats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi pamelaj,
I had to respond to this one. I have two "babies" Mony(f, 10) & Oreo (m,5. We had a barbecue chicken dinner this evening & Mony came and joined us. I told her she begs as bad as my dogs used to.Needless to say, she shared my chicken. Oreo, on the other hand, won't eat hardly any "people" food unless I coerce him into it. I've posted on this subject before & it still is the same. They can tell a deli bag coming in from the time I open the front door until they get their
"share" (Yes, both like deli meats)