whats your cat doing right now?

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chuckie just got bit in the butt by one of the ferrets!

julya

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Snuffles is getting a kitty grooming session from my bf right now. Ernie is trying to pull everything off the counter top. Bert is trying to cough up a hairball. Bella is sitting on the counter waiting for her food (feeding time isn't for another 3 hours...lol).

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well now he's wishing mommy would leave him alone and let him sleep..but mommy is tired of him sleeping all the time lol.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Well it's nearly bedtime and their having their usual mad half hour together!.

The noise they make running on the hardwood floor!!
Do they go to bed all night? Mine does but this is the cat in my life who has, he gets in his bed and sleeps like a person all night! If it's cold he sleeps with me.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marge

Do they go to bed all night? Mine does but this is the cat in my life who has, he gets in his bed and sleeps like a person all night! If it's cold he sleeps with me.
They do Marge. The minute i put the light out they'll sit and look out the window for 10 minutes or so, then jump down and come onto the bed and they normally stay there asleep until my alarm goes off at 6.30.a.m, or if their up earlier their sitting looking out the window again.

They seem to sleep longer in the winter when it's dark in the mornings though.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

They do Marge. The minute i put the light out they'll sit and look out the window for 10 minutes or so, then jump down and come onto the bed and they normally stay there asleep until my alarm goes off at 6.30.a.m, or if their up earlier their sitting looking out the window again.

They seem to sleep longer in the winter when it's dark in the mornings though.
It's so funny, everyone says cats are nocturnal but maybe that is just in the wild.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know! I had two 8 month old kits here for about a month before I adopted Samster, and they didn't sleep all night. But they were young. They would get up in the middle of the night and play and then at 5am or so wake me up. Sam never wakes me up unless I am sleeping really late-

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Festie Girl is laying under the computer table, with her paw resting on my foot. It is too hot to sit on my lap! She is sound asleep. Garfield was sleeping on dd's bed last I saw him. Sugartoes is anxiously hoping to sneak out of her room, and the babies were napping last I checked!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cosy's watching Bradley make dinner and giving him her cutest begging face. Ep's napping under the bed

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rufus is laying on the mouse pad and supervising my surfing to make sure I don;t visit any inappropate sites... like the dogsite or hamstersunlimited...lol

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sash is busy grooming himself.
He's been doing this for the past twenty minutes.

calicocallie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Callie seems to be attentively watching tv... a moment ago, she was actually jumping and swatting at the screen! Silly girl

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
laying between the keyboard and monitor telling me to get off the computer!