What's Your Age Group?

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

For all you youngsters out there crying about becoming *eep* 30 (or younger) - life doesn't end as you know it until 37 or 38. 40 turned out to be no particular milestone - my metabolism started slowing down before then, so by 40 the damage was already done!

Laurie
I'll look forward to it!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went ahead and voted 25-34 since I'll be 25 on the 31st.
I may only be in my twenties but some (most) days I feel twice that - technically my back problems are more common for those in their forties.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

For all you youngsters out there crying about becoming *eep* 30 (or younger) - life doesn't end as you know it until 37 or 38. 40 turned out to be no particular milestone -
Laurie
lol my body is still trying to repair all the damange from the first 35+ years of mispent yourth., lol

purrrrfect

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I turned 45yrs old in january 2008. Althou my body thinks its much older. I developed Degenerative sciatica 18yrs ago that was at the very young age of 27yrs old. And i developed austeoarthritus 13yrs ago. That was at the young age of 32yrs old.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never remember as age isn't important to me. I always have to think "what year is it?" before I remember my age. I am 37.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I'll be 21 in a few months
I can't wait. I have Italian in my blood so naturally I love to cook with wine
And it really stinks that I can't even buy cooking wine, who would drink that!!!
Wow, really? I could buy cooking wine before I was 21 ... (I'm also Italian
)

I'm 21, Rob is 22.

enuja

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful right-skewed distribution.

Seriously. Tilt your head to your right, look at the distribution of people per age. Obviously a unimodal distribution (only one peak), with more older people on the edge of the distribution (this is the right side, and the side with the longer "tail" is the side you name the skew (not symmetric) for).

I'm used to being on boards that are also right skewed in age distribution, but the mean is usually shoved up so close to the y axis (image the hump being the youngest or second youngest) that it doesn't look so nice as this distribution.