What's Your "Addiction" or "Obsession"?

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. My husband
Seriously!

2. Purses and bags....I have so many of them and if I'm at the store I just have to look at them and usualy end up buying another one!

3. The Boston Red Sox!! Can't get enough of them!

4. Coming to TCS!

5. Playing Scrabble.

I'm sure I have more, but those are my top ones!

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love fiber, like wool, bamboo, silk. I spin, weave, knit and have an antique sock machine. Spring is time for sheep and wool festivals and I love going to see the sheep and get a wool fix.
I have not, and do not intend to use cat or dog hair for yarn, I prefer to vacuum it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by oOoMissEoOo

I would say travelling. Nothing I enjoy more is a journey out of town or better yet out of the state.

That's another thing I'm addicted to!
There are so many places I'd love to see & enjoy before I die. I NEVER get tired of travelling!

I also love to collect knick-knacks & windchimes, and cool photo frames for all the pics I have.
But I HATE having to dust them all!

~KK~

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, if I go too long in one place I go nuts. My big trips for the past year were North Carolina, Washington DC, and Las Vegas. Then I'm moving in Sept.

We have very tentative plans to go to Europe next summer, so I might have to stick close to home for a while.

tinkrbl5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have several addictions:

1. I love Office supplies of all kind. A little cooky

2. History on the Civil War - Can't get enough

3. Love to buy Baby stuff - I don't have any babies so I go crazy with friends who have babies and relatives.

I guess I have a bit of an obession of whether there are ghosts/spirits out here on this earthly plane.

Ok so maybe I am a little out there!!!!!!

goonie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
mine are
books - have around 800 that i haven't read yet (plus all the ones i've read)
rocks
plants

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another one, which annoys my husband for some reason, is medical stuff - particularly anything odd. I find anything related to Dysautonomia disorders to be very interesting - there's so many things that can mess up the nervous system and when that happens everything else goes haywire. Luckily I'm on a dysautonomia forum so there's at least some people to discuss it with.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Books! Books! Books!
I collect certain authors I like, but will read just about anything. my DH collects old HBO Guides.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by megagene

Nicotine, caffeine, music, video games, and the interwebs.
Oh gosh... your wonderful sig makes me think of a great comedy thing from back in the '80s --

It was a parody of Rolling Stone magazine, titled "Like A Rolling Stone." On the cover was a picture of Bob Dylan holding up a Trivial Pursuit question card. And the questions on the card were:

* How many roads must a man walk down?

* How many seas must a white dove sail?

* How many times must the cannonballs fly?

* How does it feeeeeel?
If you're not over 40, or you're not into Dylan, you probably won't really get the genius of that... but oh, it leaves me in a helpless little giggling heap.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dogs, books, reptiles, researching, cleaning, Internet, writing, walking & bike riding, and homemaking fresh healthy meals/snacks -for all animals as well as for the humans in the house, the X-files

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My obsession is Fleetwood Mac, and any artists that was in the band.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

e-Bay. 'Nuff said.
You don't have to say anything else.
With me it's JTV..
I feel your pain!

~KK~

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nail polish.... Pretty nail stuff... stickers, gems, colors to add to the collection! It all has to be for real nails though, because mine are real! I bought 6 nail polished the other day! Thank goodness it only cost me $9!! They were on clearence, I can't really afford to buy a bunch otherwise! I have the special line nail polishes so you can do your own french manicures, or in my case, I use a silver glitter line, then do the tips pink, and leave the tops of the nail with just a couple layers of a clear topcoat!! It relaxes me to do my nails I guess!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love cute shoes and purses.. and clothes, of course.

I also love good books.. especially manga. And good music. I love japanese music.

Oh, and I love the internet.. and attemping to learn programming stuff. And I really love Mac computers.. I don't ever want to use a PC again.. unless I have to. And that would still make me sad.