whats wrong with my cat?? :(

mittens89

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
less then a week ago my cat was fine, she was eating, playing, purring, drinking

now outta no where she looks weak, shes not eating or drinking.. she has raspy breathing and her breath stinks soo bad,

my mom said she probably has allergies but she doesnt have a runny nose or anything else really to say that.

I just don't understand how this happened so quickly.

I'm scared and can't take her to the vet  i dont have hundreds of dollars at the moment i had no idea this would happen.

could she have a cold? whats could this be? dehydration? i just wanna hear some possibilities of what it is and what i should do in the mean time.

i love her so much i hate seeing her like this.

Last edited:

kittylover23

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry your kitty isn't feeling well. :(

But I think it's very, very important that you take your cat to the vet. Not eating, drinking and breathing raspy are all signs of various serious conditions. How old is your cat, by the way? :vibes: :vibes:

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is no way we can tell you what is wrong with your cat.  It could be anything from a cold to heart problems.

Your kitty needs to see the vet.  It is our responsibility to look after them....they depend on us.  Thre is care credit.  You can google it.  Find a vet that accepts it.

Please do anything you can to help your kitty.  She is helpless and looks to you for  care.

Sending good wishes that she recovers.