What's the worst thing you did as a kid that you got into HUGE trouble for?

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some of these posts are sooooo funny.

I am not good at confessions, but I did try every bit of patience my father ever had.

I unzipped the bean bag chairs once, and my younger sister jump on it and the little styrofoam balls flew out ALL over the bedroom floor. Then, we stopped up the vaccuum cleaner trying to clean them up...
We spent 2 weeks straight after school trying to clean them up with our bare hands. It was awful.

I used to color on the walls ALL the time. I even took the Pebbles stamp from the Flinstones Fruity Pebbles cereal, and stamped them behind my bedroom door.

I convinced my sister that fig newtons were crushed up earthworms in a cookie.

I got in trouble once for telling a kid that I would kick him in the eye.

I caught a crawfish once (and how I got it in that bucket without touching it, is beyond me) and tried to get it past my grandmother in the house.

I threatened to call the "government" on my parents all of the time. Yeah. Like the government cares that a snobby little girl gets punished. Boy was I majorly mislead.

I think thats really it. I guess I was a trying child, but nothing major.

amx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ummm... the fact that I can own up to this is progress now!
When I was 12 I discovered how neat it was to spray hairspray at an ignited lighter- wow, flames!
Well, I was on the phone one night playing around with my new found skill and I accidentally set my bed on fire!!!!!
My dad was at the neighbor's house in their hottub. I ran outside, told him the house was on fire and then took off!!

Obviously the first mistake was the fire.

Then I ran down the block and hid behind a tree

only to have the principal of my school (who lived a block away) find me.

Then to top it all off, my grandfather was the fire chief in a nearby town- they even named a station after him-

Well, let's just say I could have gotten in worse trouble than I did, but still to this day (some 20 years later) they'll call me "torch" for laughs.

Oh my! What was I thinking??!!

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't really remember to much of my childhood, most of it is a blir but I do remember this one thing..

We were over at some friend's house these kids were all a little older then I was. They climbed this huge tree in the front yard and my dad warned me not to climb it. He repeated it a few times and said if I climbed it he would leave me there.

He went off doing some work around the house with their father so as each kid went up that tree they all said " come on it will be ok " HMMMM!!! I thought and decided sure thing. IF they can do it I can too..

NOT!!!! I got up the tree but I couldnt' get down. How was I going to explain this. All the kids got down the tree and I was the only one stranded there. It was horrible. The other kids was laughing at me, calling me a chicken and I just sat there and balled. My dad come to the tree and said, WHAT DID I TELL YOU" then he got in his car and left

Yes, he come back but he wanted to teach me a listen for sure. IT WORKED!!! I never climbed a tree again.. hehehehe not unless I knew I could get down forsure that is..

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I don't remember how old I was... maybe around 12 or 13. I was playing at a friend's house. We were pretending to be filming a movie.
For some reason, our "movie" called for me to throw a bottle of ketchup from the first floor to the basement for my friend to catch. We figured that a plastic bottle wouldn't break anyways.
Of course she didn't catch it, the bottle broke and the stairs, the basement floor, the walls and my friend's clothes were covered in ketchup.

we were able to clean it up and wash my friend's clothes before her parents got home.

That was it for our movie career. I don't think her parents ever found out what happened to the bottle of ketchup.