What's the worst song of all time?

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eeek! I can't get them out of my head!

This is really gonna date me, but does anyone remember "Hey Mickey" by Melissa Manchester? That has to be pretty high up on the "most annoying songs" list...

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

How about anything by megadeth? (lowercase M intended) The lead singer, (for lack of a more appropriate word) always sounded like he was forcing a bowel movement while trying to do vocals at the same time... pathetic.
OMG Ryan! You crack me up!
That description fits perfectly!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shell

OMG Ryan! You crack me up!
That description fits perfectly!
Okay good, so I'm not the only one who experienced the misfortune of hearing them on occasion. An old friend of mine had really bad taste back in those days. Thankfully, it didn't rub off.

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I have one for you guys that drives me crazy with the lyrics....Drum roll please!

George Thouragood(sp) "I drink Alone" Lyrics are I drink alone,.... yeah all by myself. and when I drink alone I prefer to be by myself. etc.. All I can say when I hear that one is No S#@T

That lion sleeps tonight songs makes me cringe every time I hear it too

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondiecat

Okay I have one for you guys that drives me crazy with the lyrics....Drum roll please!

George Thouragood(sp) "I drink Alone" Lyrics are I drink alone,.... yeah all by myself. and when I drink alone I prefer to be by myself. etc.. All I can say when I hear that one is No S#@T

That lion sleeps tonight songs makes me cringe every time I hear it too
A wimbaway A wimbaway... Man I love that song!

Hey Mickey.. that's awesome too!