Whats the weather doing where you are

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its rainy and cold. I don't mind the rain or the cold seperately but not together. Atleast not on a day where I am stuck at work!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
VERY windy! and quite rainy. I told Villy not to go out because it was too windy, but she stepped outside anyway - and stepped straight back in again!
She was not amused!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
25 degrees, and cold
....so cold, my eyes were tearing up on my 4 block walk from my parking garage.....I was afraid to blink for fear of messing up my eyeliner....

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is getting seriously scary now. Fire alarm just went off (in the middle of lunch
) and we had to wait outside for half an hour. Fortunately I'm parked out the front so sat in my car but it was rocking scarily from side to side. The car opposite was actually moving backwards. Lots of reports of accidents due to trees blowing over, wheely bins blowing into the road etc. Not looking forward to driving home tonight.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The snow is coming!!!

At least its not ice...everyone just got their power back this morning.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its snowing lightly here but warmer (21F)!! I was going to walk this morning but will wait for a bit. I see lots of bunny tracks in the yard too (bad for my plantings). You can see the sun too-pretty but odd.
Since I live in a rural area most of my walk is past farm fields on both sides of the road which can be windy too.