What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's 37F now with snow showers predicted for tomorrow. I hope it doesn't prevent the trick-or-treaters from going out for Halloween.🎃

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 37F now with snow showers predicted for tomorrow. I hope it doesn't prevent the trick-or-treaters from going out for Halloween.🎃
It doesn’t seem to stop them here. The parents just drive them, drop them off for a block or two, and then pick them up to warm up. Two years ago we had an actual float go down the street with seating and heaters for parents and a bunch of kids. And one year with cold weather I had someone hauling a bus full of kids, so many I had a line going from the door to the street.

I will run a heater all night blowing towards the door. Not so much for the kids but so it keeps the cold from coming in every time I open the door.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
29F when I woke up this morning and currently 34F - it snowed on and off all day with gusty winds. I felt bad for the trick-or-treaters but some of them braved the weather in their costumes.

DeesCats

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We are getting our 1st snow right now, the weather news said probably just a trace to one inch by early morning. It's 34F right now.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The killing frost arrived in the wee hours of the morning, a brisk 22.5 degrees Fahrenheit. And now, at 8:57 a.m. it is still quite nippy, only 23.9 degrees Fahrenheit with a clear sky.

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I live in central Illinois which is the Midwest of the United States. Right now it’s 52° but all week it’s been in the lower 40s and since it’s fall weather it’s supposed to get between 30 and 40° so not really fun.

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Where I live, we've had two winter storms back to back. There's been serious flooding in some areas, but thankfully mine hasn't been one of them (yet...🤞) and major disruptions to travel. It's definitely made my commutes 'interesting'.

Last night took the biscuit. Onto a train that then got cancelled, along with all the other trains, an hour waiting for a delayed bus, then an unexpected change of bus mid journey... I finally arrived home at 9pm, with Cleo sitting in the kitchen saying "What time do you call this, human?"

Today it's rain and 9C (about 48F) and raining. Welcome to Scotland. 😆

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At present 39F. Later today the high is to be only 48F.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Currently 46F and supposed to get up to 56F, the sun is shining right now so no complaints from me.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The thermometer says 51F but it feels colder due to the rain and dampness. Cloudy day forecasted but good for sipping coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.