What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Winter is back. It's back to being cold and we have snow again. We had a warm spell and all of the snow melted = brown grass everywhere. :barfgreen: It snowed a little bit a few days ago, so it's now looking more Christmas-y.

Right now it's -9°C/16°F but it's pretty windy, so it feels more like -19°C/-3°F. It's supposed to be around -20°C/-4°F on Christmas day. :cold:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Holy guacamole! 37ºF here this morning. That's COLD for us. :cold::cold::cold:

IMG_3379.png

We went out to dinner with friends last night and were laughing at what weather wimps we Monterey-ians are. It gets into the low 40s and we're running to REI for snow clothes. :lol:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 18° when I woke up. It's 25° now and will get to 38° today.
At least the wind has stopped.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
21 degrees now, high of 24 tomorrow with snow. Later in the week it will get down to the single digits. :cold:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three days ago the high was 35°F (it never made it to 38°). Tomorrow is supposed to be 68°F. Either the weather man is on drugs, or mother nature is. Not sure whether to bundle up or go swimming.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It was heavy rain during the night. The temp is dropping, so we will get about 1-2 inches of snow today, and perhaps some freezing rain.. the freezing rain bothers me, because I have to drive to my cousin's for Christmas Dinner....

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We got our Christmas snow as forecasted yesterday, the temp is 12 F now but tomorrow is supposed to be even colder.:cold:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it actually did get to 65°F today. But it's supposed to get around 26° tonight. I'm so confused. Do I wear shorts or sweats? Maybe short sweats...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Aw geez, it's cold. The wind is howling. We had a scant inch or so of snow overnight last night, but it's pretty much gone now. 24 F, real-feel of about 16F, but will drop overnight. :cold::cold::cold: It's really slippery out, too, with what snow is left. Very icy.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
We ended up getting 10-12 inches of white fluffy snow. It wasn't windy at all today. Sun. n clouds. Around 20ish. The wind started around 4. We are supposed to get cold snap in a couple of days. -10 at night...I know I said I like the cold but that's just annoying. The best part I dont have to work this week so it can do whatever it wants

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It hasn't gotten above zero since Sunday night :confused::cold:. But they say it might get to 10 degrees (above zero) tomorrow. We got spoiled by the nice weather. . .it was 60 degrees a couple weeks ago. . .

Other than that the weather is lovely. Not much wind, lots of sun, no clouds. . .very pretty. Too bad the sun doesn't work!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My son has some friends that live in Belcourt ND. They said the big sign that tells the temp broke at -74F. Way too cold for me.
Temps here are above normal. 65°F today. Still no snow. Going to be a dry winter.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My son has some friends that live in Belcourt ND. They said the big sign that tells the temp broke at -74F. Way too cold for me
Ehhhh. . .it has to be broken. From what I can find, the record low temp for ND is -60, and I can't find anything about a recent record-breaking temp. But it is currently -23 there so that's still super cold. :cold:

It's -7 here right now.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Kashmir you can have some of my snow. It's around 5°F now at 1am.

Got to shovel roof n clear out stupid dryer vent tomorrow before temps fall. Supposed to be under 10° after today.. but I did order a roof rake...either way I hope the next snow storm misses us. There's rumors about snow storm later this weekend but it will be extremely cold for the next week or so...no bike riding for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.