Whats the temperature?

fatkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's 59* right now. They are calling for a low of 37*. Time to bring the plants in. I don't have the furnace on yet, it's gas and I need to call my heating guy to come and inspect it before I turn it on (paranoid about gas, I really hate it). But I don't really have $50 at the moment for that. And yes, I'm FREEZING! I'm going to need to get witner weather supplies for the dragon too, in case we lose power again like we did the other night.

Amber

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 43 according to the marquee at the bank when I left the house at 7:30 this morning. Now, I'm home and it's like 55 or something to that effect. I love cool weather!

Unfortunately, they are calling for a few days next week with temps near the 80's! Lame!

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by milopixie

Cloudy and about 75, it's gross and humid though, supposed to rain. It was gorgeous yesterday, 75, sunny, and no humidity.
Well it's now 65 and raining. I went outside and couldn't believe how chilly it got in a couple hours!

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's GREAT here!
Not sure exactly but it's approx. 60-65 degrees.

Gotta get off the puter and get outside!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Too hot for me. It feels like I'm in a hot dry oven. It's about 90 degrees, and dry. Actually, we are having lots of fires going on around here from the hot dry conditions. I wish I had Air Conditioning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pjk5900

It's GREAT here!
Not sure exactly but it's approx. 60-65 degrees.

Gotta get off the puter and get outside!
Thats about what it is here now! Turned out to be beautiful! Next week its supposed to be in the upper 70's and some days 80's....ugh! The other day they were saying upper 60's for next week....I'm so totally ready to fall!!
No more HOT weather!!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's warm but nice - we finally had a cool front come through, so it's only 84 right now. It was 104 yesterday - we've had record-breaking highs over 100 all week. It's supposed to be back up in the 90's the rest of this week. Come on, Autumn!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
104? Goodness, I would be miserable!! I guess my 70's don't sound so terrible now

I hope that autumn comes to you very very soon!!

caligirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here in Cali, it's 90 degrees. Can you believe it and it's fall already

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CaliGirl

Here in Cali, it's 90 degrees. Can you believe it and it's fall already
It's SO HOT right now! We had rain like a week ago, I want it back! I'm going to melt in my car driving home.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Too hot for me. It feels like I'm in a hot dry oven. It's about 90 degrees, and dry. Actually, we are having lots of fires going on around here from the hot dry conditions. I wish I had Air Conditioning.
The fires are a big feature on our news at the moment, hope nobody has been injured

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm....Well here in Sydney it's supposed to be 25 degress (Celcius that is!! No idea in Fahrenheit) - Nice and sunny....Summer is nearly here!! YAY!