What's the strangest gift anyone has ever gotten you?

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hah.. I actually remembered something else that was really strange... when it was my birthday/celebrating my graduation... my mom's boyfriend's grandmother gave me the most awful looking purse! Its HUGE. Its LIME GREEN. AND ITS JUST HUGE. Its like three feet long and a foot high O_O Its almost a carry on bag xD But it isnt.

I also unwrapped a ceramicish thing on it and it said "mother" and it had words like "You have been there for me all my life" and I looked at it like O_O what??? and it turned out my mom's boyfriend's mom had put the wrong one in the box.

Nuuu.. I think the fish oil surpasses the tampon nun. I mean... just because she's a nun doesnt mean her body doesnt function normally :p

I also got these ugly little angel/faerie candel holders with very fragrant candles.... O_O the little faces scare me. I dont like those type of things. They creep me out.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mother once gave me the most awful 'funny frog' ceramic holder for kitchen utensils. And the strange thing is I dropped it and broke it within 5 minutes of unwrapping it! I really didn't mean to, but it was as if Fate took a hand. My mom was upset but at least I didn't have to pretend to use it. A friend presented me with a set of 3 mugs last year for my birthday, each with a gnome on, saying 'I', 'love', 'you'. Ghastly.

But on the underwear front, last Christmas my daughter got a pair of elastic tummy control knickers with long legs from her boyfriend's mother. As my daughter is not in any way fat and works out every day, she really did not know what to make of that.