What's the one thing you wish your cat understood?

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I wish that Sleeves understood no - like when he eats my plants..
And I wish that he understood 'Its ok' on Saturday nights when drunks are screaming and shouting outside.
The thing about waiting for his food also sounds very familiar.
I think he understands what Im sayin when I tell him how beautiful he is and how much we love him.
I wish I could understand everything he was trying to tell me aswell...

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish that Paige could understand that pawing the front door open when it's latched is dangerous. While I realize she will come back, we live on the second Storey and there are dogs in the rest of the complex. Also Gibby has no sense and won't come back, because he's having too much fun and then he'll get lost. I also wish that she would understand that chewing on power/montor cables can kill her, so we prefer she not do it.

I wish Gibby would understand that dunking all of his toys in the toilet is NOT GOOD. Especially when said toy is a catnip sock. Also that if we find it in the toilet, we will throw it out. I also wish he would understand that when we don't let him out on the back porch it's for a darn good reason, and bumrushing the door at 5AM is counterproductive, because then I certainly won't be letting him out.

I wish Molly would understand that I love the pants off of her and that Gibby is not a replacement to her. Also that I will never hurt her on purpose, and that she doesn't need to be terrified of being picked up.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure wish Sash understood that mommy is very tired at night and wants to sleep soooo bad!
My boy just doesn't seem to understand that, or he doesn't care.