What's the Neatest "Cat" Gift You've Ever Received?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I had to think about this one...

The first thing that came to mind is a bumper sticker that a friend of mine got me in honor of Ophelia, "My cat is smarter than your honor student"

But then I thought about it some more, and while she wasn't really a "gift" I feel like I was given a wonderful gift by Eileen, who trusted me with a beautiful soul without even meeting me...Ginger.
Heidi that picture is AMAZING.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

Last fall, I mentioned to my mom how much I'd loved playing with a neighbor's Russian nesting dolls when I was a child, and how I'd always wanted a set of my own when I was young. For Christmas last year, she gave me a set of "Cat Lady Nesting Dolls" - each doll is painted holding a cat, and then the tiniest doll inside is actually the cat itself. I thought this was a very thoughtful gift, and I treasure it, especially since it came from Mom.
That is a thoughtful and unique gift. I would surely treasure it as well. You should take a photo so we can see it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Here are some of my favorite cat gifts:
I have to post pics to do them justice:
Pam (Pami) had this done for me when
Bella
passed away last year.

My DH had this made for me for my B-day a few years ago.

There are many others: A beautiful bracelet with Bella's pic on it, a Pendant with Bella's pic on it, a Heart with Bella's name on it...and the list goes on and on
OMG both of those are just awesome!!
How cool!

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I had to think about this one...

The first thing that came to mind is a bumper sticker that a friend of mine got me in honor of Ophelia, "My cat is smarter than your honor student"

But then I thought about it some more, and while she wasn't really a "gift" I feel like I was given a wonderful gift by Eileen, who trusted me with a beautiful soul without even meeting me...Ginger.
That pic is just gorgeous!
What a neat gift!!

~KK~