what's the most destructive thing your cat has done?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I lived at my old house, and the only cats we had were Sassy (siamese) and Lucy, they would get on the back of the couch, and jump onto the curtain rod.. they did it so much that it had a permanent bend in it, and kept falling down.
Sassy used to shred the toilet paper in the bathrooms, too.. we ended up having to make sure the doors were shut when we weren't home.

I still love my kitties, even if they have done some bad things.

jasper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Before we moved my cats destroyed:
the shower curtains
bathroom rugs
christmas tree branches
ornaments
Since we moved in with my mother for the time being, in combination with her cats:
they have knocked over THREE lamps in the past week! One is completly destroyed, one the shade is broken, and third just knocked over on the floor.
They have also dug dirt out of the plants and onto white carpet and shredded numerous rolls of toilet paper. They've also ripped up bits up carpet from under doors when it was shut. They have also vomited on my bed a couple of times, then Emmy puked on the couch today and like thirty seconds after, Sarah puked on the carpet. One time we had a cat that had feline leukimia, and he knocked over a ceramic angel from the top of the china cabinet. I took the blame for that one, lol.
I know this isn't a cat, but our dog had whipworm very very bad a few years ago, and he was indoors at night and would have massive diarheaa all over the carpet several times a night. That was one of the hardest messes to deal with.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm. I have to think really long and hard about this. . .
Molly likes to pee on tires (in the garage) and I've discovered some items in my basement over the years that she peed on (plastic crates that contained my kids toys! - eeew).

She destroyed a sectional couch when she was younger by sharpening her claws on it.

She's vomitted on many an item (too numerous to recall) - from beds, to windowsills, carpets, clothes, anything that's in the way when she feels a hair ball coming on! It's all been washable.

Morrell is a good boy (so far) and I don't think he's done anything destructive.

Noah (I'm quite certain) - discovered some dirt under my basement stairs (in an area that isn't accessible) and thought it would make a good litter box. I couldn't understand why it was always so stinky down there after changing the boxes! I cleaned it up the best I could and blocked the crawl space with a screen.

Bella loves to jump on my bureau to wake me up. She's knocked things down, but so far (knock on wood) hasn't detroyed anything. Just this morning she fell off the top of my headboard and knocked my caller ID off my nighstand.

She also likes to gnaw on books and magazines (my son listed some of his old trumpet books on e-bay which were like new. . . . until little Miss Bella got a hold of them!! We had to explain to the winning bidder what the little teeth marks were all about.

I also discovered some cuts in my old kitchen linoleum, which I think is from the cats sharpening their claws. Thankfully, it's a very old floor.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes! The worst thing I can think of is Chuckie getting a hold of an unopened bag of dry food (even ferret food) and tearing a great big hole in the bag!
Sometimes Spyder will open the cabinet with the canned cat food in it and knock them all out onto the floor.

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, my cat Charlie is pretty noughty, but not veryd estrucktive. He did knock a roll of toilet paper into the toilet hwne it was flushing...and he did resently just pee on some of my dads tie's...i don't see that to big as he hardly ever where's most of his tie's.