What's the last thing YOUR CAT ate?

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine had some raw venison
They may get canned later today , either Merrick Cowboy Cookout or Weruva Paw Lickin Chicken, or Merrick's Before Grain Chicken & Quail.

Oooh LDG my cats love duck hearts.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chumley eats the beak.
When, my Serval was alive, he would eat the beak, like Chumley. My much missed Taro, the F1 Bengal, did eat the beak too. Loki, just has a tendency to be inept/have inept behaviors

Today, everyone, shared two rabbits for breakfast. Of course, Loki and Shadow did the dispatching part. Old Momma cat, was, happy to have her food dispatched at "no extra charge"

Last edited:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last thing my cat cat ate is his own vomit! :lol3: Ewwww, so gross I know! Sometimes he wolfs down his food so quickly that he vomits it back up a couple of minutes later. We figure if he'll eat it again, fine....:nausea:
Wiggies is much more civilized and just ate some kibble.
Lol Penelope did this the other day. She ate so fast she vomitted it back into her bowl and ate it again. :nausea:

This morning we had NV venison for breakfast.

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3 of the cats ate solid gold indigo moon and nature variety chicken dry mixed to gether and nature variety instinct beef wet mixed in with the dry

rest of them not so great wet petpride and not so great rival n dural life dry mixed together