What's the last thing you had to eat??

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby mixed up some "dessert" (low cal) - pineapple, strawberry jello, whip cream, and sour cream - tasted like homemade yogart - was really good.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally had my first full meal this week because of the stomach virus I'm getting over. I went to Kroger and picked up some BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, and some mac-n-cheese, along with some Hawaiian sweet rolls. It was good. Kroger has good chicken.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spinach leaves, red leaf lettuce, homemade green dressing (balsamic, peppers, seasame, herbs, and some other stuff) with other veggies and a boiled egg.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lousiana style steak,salad, and sweet potato fries when I had dinner with Jack earlier. It was really yummy!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does it count if I didn't digest it?
The last food I had was supper Wednesday night. Chicken and cheese stuffed ravioli in a tomato sauce with fresh mozzarella and some of the shredded hard Italian cheeses sprinkled and melted on top. It was very good.

I don't foresee that I'll be eating food anytime soon.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some turtle style chex mix. Mid-afternoon munchies!! The woman I share an office with has an entire drawer full of junk food... and she's thin as a rail. It's not fair!!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snacking on chips and dip now
This is what happens when I dont work out like planned (friend had migraine). I eat!! Ack!