What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My coffee right now, but before that a salad last night.

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A burrito bowl from Chipotle's:  brown rice, black beans, grilled onions/green peppers, 4 kinds of salsa, guacamole, and lettuce 

raintyger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For dinner, ribs, ranchero beans, and salad. For a snack chocolate cheese (just what you think it is...white cheddar with chocolate bits worked in. From Trader Joe's.)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night's dinner, haven't eaten yet today.  DH was going to grill but it was raining and I had pity on him (lol)..so take out dry ribs, salad, and my first venture into grain-free baking - an awesome carrot cake (made with coconut flour) with a cream cheese frosting.  Yummo!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made quiche muffins with baby bell peppers (orange and red), scallions, sugar-free bacon and muenster cheese.  Yum.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We went to Rick's sister and BIL for a picnic-type dinner last night. He smoked a wonderful beef brisket and some spare ribs. Baked beans, some kind of a baked potato casserole, a cole slaw that was delicious, several appetizer-type dishes, home made butter pecan ice cream with chocolate/peanut butter sauce, and a German chocolate cake that was loaded with coconut and pecans.

The last thing I ate was last night....a wee small piece of the German chocolate cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.