What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Frozen sausage/pepperoni mini pizza from aldi with a few sausage links on top.  See a nice piece of entamens chocolate cake with a banana in a hour or so in my future:))) 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm eating some of the M&Ms I bought for the purpose of potty training my 2 year old.  I'm calling it my reward for still changing diapers. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get the multipacs 1 mm for you the rest of the mini for me......sounds fair

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished some turkey poutine. I had leftover turkey in gravy (from hot turkey sandwiches) from the weekend. I made some fries in the oven and covered them in old cheddar cheese and the turkey. 
 It was very good and is definitely something I will be making again.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chicken and potato kabobs and a vege stir fry! Larry loves it when I make these and I have to make them extra spicy for him :rolleyes: NOT for me. I just watch him eat them and turn purple. :lol3: AND NO I am not trying to kill him. :flail: He just loves REALLY spicy foods and I only let him eat them on occasion because he tends to get acid reflux issues. TOO MUCH INFO.... huh???!!! :lol3:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sauteed diced cabbage and no-sugar bacon, with scrambled eggs, bit of fontina cheese. My kind of cool weather breakfast

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm sipping some pumpkin coffee right now, but before that it was a turkey cutlet with penne and homemade spaghetti sauce last night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Sipping my pumpkin coffee again. It really should be available year-round! Before that it was pizza and Portuguese Littlenecks at lunch yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.