What's the last thing you ate - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Pork Chop, Mashed Potatoes, Peas and Carrots, Cole Slaw, Chocolate Pudding with Whipped Cream

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i decided to try the black cherry jelly in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today, which turned out to taste almost as good as my favorite concord grape jelly. and had a handful of mini pretzels and 3 vanilla sandwich cookies. that was my brunch.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Just had hummus with pine nuts that someone here recommended, My helper couldn't find the one from Wal-Mart deli so she got Sabra brand.

My nephew stopped by and said the Wal-Mart brand is better. Had it with Crunchmaster crackers,so good.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ran out of my mixed nuts so I had to eat some of my squirrels peanuts today. There are not very good with no salt but they still have plenty left. 

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Just had hummus with pine nuts that someone here recommended, My helper couldn't find the one from Wal-Mart deli so she got Sabra brand.

My nephew stopped by and said the Wal-Mart brand is better. Had it with Crunchmaster crackers,so good.
Sabre is way too bland for me. I love the market side (walmart deli) hummus especially the roasted garlic. But it can be hard to find since it's so popular.

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

Sabre is way too bland for me. I love the market side (walmart deli) hummus especially the roasted garlic. But it can be hard to find since it's so popular.
Ryan likes the market side roasted red pepper but said also hard to find,

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
hummus with pine nuts and Crunchmaster crackers; you guys got me started on this and I haven't stopped, lol

ganesha0

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Burritos, Guacamole and salad. My last dessert is also my new favorite one: peanut butter and chocolate cheese cake.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Oatmeal w/cinnamon, raisins, flaxseed & almond milk 

Status
Not open for further replies.