What's the last thing you ate - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Cheaper than what I paid at King Arthur.....I think I paid $29 there for the pan. (I had a gift card, though, so that took some of the sting out of the price.)

I will say that the pan is really nice. A bit heavy, but not overly so. I sprayed each cup with baking spray before each batch and all I had to do was turn the pan over and the little cakes fell right out. It cleaned up very well, too. They don't advise putting the pan in the dishwasher, but it cleans so well, it doesn't matter. It's a nice pan.

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
I just ordered the one off of Amazon, thanks so much!  Those make gorgeous little cakes, can't wait till it comes in!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
You'll have to take pictures of your little cakes! I love to see pictures of things that people make. 
 Have fun with your pan!

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise

You'll have to take pictures of your little cakes! I love to see pictures of things that people make. 
 Have fun with your pan!
I will--I am thrilled and can't wait till I get it.  I want to try some lemon ones, or maybe orange!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken shawarma pita. My son stole quite a bit of it. It was his first time eating shawarma and he kept saying more more.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, never mind what I just ate.  You don't want to know.  Following the reasoning of @Kat0121, I just had 6 servings of vegetables! 

For breakfast I had 2 eggs over medium fried in butter with buttered sour dough bread toast and sweet potatoes and coffee (3/4 decaf - 1/4 caf).  Yumm!!  It was so good I wanted to eat it again!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had two biscuits with my coffee and now I'll be drinking orange juice till tomorrow morning.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

a peanut butter and sweet bread & butter pickle slices sandwich, and some potato chips -- my lunch, several hours ago.
Good for you!!

But I have never heard of that combination before...PB and B&B pickles... I will have to try it sometimes...maybe...

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good for you!!

But I have never heard of that combination before...PB and B&B pickles... I will have to try it sometimes...maybe...

ohhhh, peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are sooooo good!  
     some people like dill pickle slices in them, but i prefer the sweet bread & butter pickle slices. i use smooth peanut butter, and the pickles give a nice crunch. but in order to avoid soggy bread, from the pickles, it's best to split the peanut butter between both slices of bread.

a bowl of generic honey nut cheerios with milk, and 3 fig bars -- my dinner.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

ohhhh, peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are sooooo good!  
     some people like dill pickle slices in them, but i prefer the sweet bread & butter pickle slices. i use smooth peanut butter, and the pickles give a nice crunch. but in order to avoid soggy bread, from the pickles, it's best to split the peanut butter between both slices of bread.

a bowl of generic honey nut cheerios with milk, and 3 fig bars -- my dinner.
I'm going to have to try that. I have some sweet/spicy pickles that might be good like that on a toasted english muffin  

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm going to have to try that. I have some sweet/spicy pickles that might be good like that on a toasted english muffin  
that sounds good, using a toasted english muffin! 

a bowl of generic honey nut cheerios with milk, two hard boiled eggs, and juice -- my breakfast, a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.