Status
Not open for further replies.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sound jolly nice. Did you enjoy it?
and @Artiemom --

yes, i enjoyed the sole filet stuffed with scallop and crab very much. it was from Omaha Steaks, part of a Christmas gift from my mom and aunt. in other words it came frozen, i just put it in a baking pan with a couple tablespoons of water, and in the oven it went. about 40 minutes later i pulled it out of the oven and ate my lovely lunch.

pepper jack cheese and crackers.

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
sounds so delicious!!  I have an Omaha Steaks about 30 miles from me... but I never get there...

Problem is my dad subscribed to it many years ago; maybe 15---- It took an arm and a leg to get them to stop bugging him to renew his subscription

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and @Artiemom
--

yes, i enjoyed the sole filet stuffed with scallop and crab very much. it was from Omaha Steaks, part of a Christmas gift from my mom and aunt. in other words it came frozen, i just put it in a baking pan with a couple tablespoons of water, and in the oven it went. about 40 minutes later i pulled it out of the oven and ate my lovely lunch.

pepper jack cheese and crackers.
I'm glad you had a really jolly nice lunch.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 "Funkmeister" tacos from Moes. Crunchy shell, ground beef, lots of cheese, a little fresh jalapeno.

Status
Not open for further replies.